• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will Directors Receive Sell a Thon Products?

In summary, there seems to be some confusion about when directors will receive their products. Some suggest it may arrive by the end of next week, but it is not clear what day specifically. The June CN states that packages will ship on July 24th, but in the past, paperwork has been included in the director benefits box. Some members are excited for their products to arrive, while others are struggling with their team and hope the products will provide a boost. There is also discussion about how to track the shipment using a reference number.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Does anyone know when us directors should have our products? I tried looking and can't find it. It's not on the flyer (what we earned) and it's not on the flyer on CC either. I even thumbed through the Spec Ed CN too!

Thanks!

I think we should have them by the end of next week!

Can't wait!!

Wow...have to make room!

I know! I can't wait either but does anyone know the actual day we should have them by?

The June CN says: July 24 – Fall paperwork packages ship for delivery to Directors and above.And in the past few seasons, my paperwork has been included in my director benefits box so that's what I'm guessing...

Wow, I would so love it to come a on Wednesday. I decided to have a post conference meeting this Wednesday night and it would be fun to open everything with my team there. Say a little prayer that my meeting goes well. My team seems to be falling apart. I personally called and invited everyone to come and those I've talked to our coming. I'm almost at the point that if you can't change your team, change your team, but I love the gals on my team. I'm hoping this will be the boost WE all need. I want it to be fun, informative and motivational. Hopefully, I can pull all of that off :)

iteachurkid said:
Wow, I would so love it to come a on Wednesday. I decided to have a post conference meeting this Wednesday night and it would be fun to open everything with my team there. Say a little prayer that my meeting goes well. My team seems to be falling apart. I personally called and invited everyone to come and those I've talked to our coming. I'm almost at the point that if you can't change your team, change your team, but I love the gals on my team. I'm hoping this will be the boost WE all need. I want it to be fun, informative and motivational. Hopefully, I can pull all of that off :)
So love them and find more of them to love right along with them! :p

I am right there with you Jennifer. This time last year I had 8-12 at each meeting, now I am running about 2.

bethcooks4u said:
So love them and find more of them to love right along with them! :p

You are sooo right. I need to remove myself from my oh so comfortable, comfort zone and do what I don't normally do. I think I need to get on the phone...although if I called right now, people may not be too happy. It will have to wait :)

Can someone tell me again how to check tracking on something that was shipped? I know that if you look into your adjustments and it has a G in there, it is something you earned. My director package in in there now, but would love to check tracking on it. I just don't remember the trick to do that.

OMG!! :eek::eek: My stuff will be here Wednesday! i'm so excited!!

Okay to track it, go to CC
click on Product Adjustment
get your G number

Go to Fedex.com
Go to tracking and track by reference number
type in your entire number from CC and end 01 on the end

Wallah! Done!

I have 2 packages coming!!! WoooHOOO!!:D

pampmomof3 said:
OMG!! :eek::eek: My stuff will be here Wednesday! i'm so excited!!

Okay to track it, go to CC
click on Product Adjustment
get your G number

Go to Fedex.com
Go to tracking and track by reference number
type in your entire number from CC and end 01 on the end

Wallah! Done!

I have 2 packages coming!!! WoooHOOO!!:D
:cry:I tried this and FedEx tells me it is not a valid #!!!!!!!:cry:
HELP Kristi!

chefmeg said:
:cry:I tried this and FedEx tells me it is not a valid #!!!!!!!:cry:
HELP Kristi!

Make sure you are tracking by Reference #!!

Mine is 434622G014301

I can never track it. And usually by the time I can see it on the Product Adjustment, it's already out for delivery that day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will show up on the tracking tomorrow!!!Although I have a commitment Wednesday afternoon and I know if they come I'll want to stay home and play!!!!!!

One box is showing 28 lbs and another 12 lbs.

I earned the $3k level and director package.

Try it Colleen! You can do it! ;):p

finley1991 said:
The June CN says: July 24 – Fall paperwork packages ship for delivery to Directors and above.

And in the past few seasons, my paperwork has been included in my director benefits box so that's what I'm guessing...

yeah, my paperwork has been in there as well. Now I wish my meeting was sooner!

OK-did that and it STILL won't let me check it...it says I am missing mandatory info!

GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Mine will be here TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!

I checked... nothing. :( No G's showing up since my sheet pans shipped in June.But maybe since I'm only a one day ship from HO? I'm thinking it might show up tomorrow... :)

finley1991 said:
I checked... nothing. :( No G's showing up since my sheet pans shipped in June.

But maybe since I'm only a one day ship from HO? I'm thinking it might show up tomorrow... :)

True! Hope you get yours wednesday as well. Mine said they shipped them out on the 18th! BUt I"m ALL the way down here in Florida!

chefmeg said:
GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Mine will be here TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!

Congrats! A day before mine!! Yeah! :D

Nothing yet for me. Illinois is always last.

Thanks Deb... Now I don't feel so alone... :angel:

nothing my way either

You guys will probably all have yours tomorrow while Carolyn and I will have ours Wednesday. ;) Where are you Carolyn?:confused:

Mine will be here tomorrow too!! In time for my meeting on Wednesday. YAY!!!!

:D
finley1991 said:
I can never track it. And usually by the time I can see it on the Product Adjustment, it's already out for delivery that day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will show up on the tracking tomorrow!!!

That's what I'm hoping will happen with mine. Mine is the same way because there seems to be a lag when it posts on the adjustment stuff. This morning when I checked there were no recent G numbers. I want it tomorrow too!!!!

Thanks for the help. My 2 boxes will be here tomorrow. I can't wait. Of course my cluster meeting is tonight. Oh well.

Mine says estimated delivery Thursday and it's just at "package data transmitted". If it gets out of the warehouse today I'll have it Wednesday too!!

The two boxes are our director packages. The products we earned in the sell-a-thon are not in that shipment. That comes later - maybe they'll be on the tracker tomorrow?

Maybe I need to clear my cookies and try to look again. When I log onto that adjustment page, the box is already checked. Although I did check through FedEx guessing at the next G numbers and nothing came up that way either. :(

Nada for me either. but i'm just in Wisconsin.

I am so excited!My delivery schedule date is Wednesday!

I think I may try and schedule a get together at my house for this Sunday for my Consultants. I would love to open the boxes with them!

I did find one "G" package that was 28 pounds that says it's coming tomorrow. Yay!!! I would think my surprise box should be coming soon too.

My director package is now scheduled to be delivered tomorrow but my sell-a-thon isn't even showing up on the adjustment page. I tried several numbers and none worked. Sell-a-thon would be "g" too - right?

Mine will be here tomorrow too! Yippie!!!

Still nothing for me.

Mine wasn't there yesterday. But today it is there with the date of 7-13. Guess they pre-process them then hold them. I'm sure yours are probably on the way too.

I actually didn't see it on that adjustment page. I just guessed at the "G" numbers and went to fedex and looked them up as reference numbers. So, mine's not on that adjustment page, but one package did show up through fedex using the reference number. It was two numbers after my last "G" number if that makes sense. Only one showed up though, so I think that's the director package not the SAT stuff.

pamperedbecky said:
I actually didn't see it on that adjustment page. I just guessed at the "G" numbers and went to fedex and looked them up as reference numbers. So, mine's not on that adjustment page, but one package did show up through fedex using the reference number. It was two numbers after my last "G" number if that makes sense. Only one showed up though, so I think that's the director package not the SAT stuff.

My director package was on the adjustment page (it listed all the products and the paperwork) and that number showed 2 boxes so it looks like the director package is 2 boxes. I don't see any other reference # for the SAT on there and I went like 5 or 6 numbers beyond that to try to find another shipment on fedex.

Could it be that the second box on that reference # is the SAT? What level did you earn Becky?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

FINALLY found mine on fedex's website and they are due to be delivered THURSDAY!!!! I really want them tomorrow because Thursday we are having an open house (our house is for sale) for 4 hours and I have 2 conference calls! I know I'm being a baby but I just want to tear into the box when it arrives!!!!!!!!!

:)pray: Secretly keeping my fingers crossed that they come tomorrow!!!!!)

pamperedlinda said:
Mine wasn't there yesterday. But today it is there with the date of 7-13. Guess they pre-process them then hold them. I'm sure yours are probably on the way too.
Yes, they do pre-process them, but I doubt mine has even left the warehouse. I'm in IL and so we're always last since our shipping time is the fastest.Back in the UPS days, I once had a package on my doorstep 12 hours after it left the warehouse!

bethcooks4u said:
Could it be that the second box on that reference # is the SAT? What level did you earn Becky?

I earned the $3000 level. Hmmm. I'm confused. I just want something tomorrow!:)

Nothing for me too- at least i'm not alone!

I just got my 2 boxes. They are both the director packages and in one of them is the paperwork. we did get of course a list of those items that will ship by mid August. BUMMER!! :cry:
I had 2 items missing, so I just entered an adjustment. It was so exciting opening everything. I said the the Fed Ex guy, thanks see ya again in about a week. I earned the 6000 in the SAT and can't wait to get it all again.:sun:

chefkugler said:
I just got my 2 boxes. They are both the director packages and in one of them is the paperwork. we did get of course a list of those items that will ship by mid August. BUMMER!! :cry:
I had 2 items missing, so I just entered an adjustment. It was so exciting opening everything. I said the the Fed Ex guy, thanks see ya again in about a week. I earned the 6000 in the SAT and can't wait to get it all again.:sun:

what? There are products they're behind on again???

I saw a bunch at my NED's last night, but I don't think she had everything out.

Yes, not 1 not 2, but 5 items that are delayed.:grumpy:

MINE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOO excited! I love this company!!

<h2>1. When will directors receive Sell-a-Thon products?</h2><p>The Sell-a-Thon products will be shipped out to directors within 2-4 weeks after the end of the Sell-a-Thon event. This allows enough time for all orders to be processed and for any potential backorders to be fulfilled.</p><h2>2. Does anyone know when us directors should have our products?</h2><p>The estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors is 2-4 weeks after the end of the event. However, this may vary depending on the volume of orders and any potential backorders.</p><h2>3. I tried looking and can't find it. Where can I find the information about when directors will receive their Sell-a-Thon products?</h2><p>The estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors is stated in the Sell-a-Thon flyer and on the Sell-a-Thon page on the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner (CC). If you are unable to find this information, please reach out to your upline or contact our customer service for assistance.</p><h2>4. It's not on the flyer (what we earned) and it's not on the flyer on CC either. Where else can I find the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors?</h2><p>If the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products is not listed on the Sell-a-Thon flyer or the CC flyer, you can also find this information on the Sell-a-Thon page on the Pampered Chef website. If you are still unable to find it, please reach out to your upline or contact our customer service for assistance.</p><h2>5. I even thumbed through the Spec Ed CN too! Is the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors listed in the Special Edition Consultant News?</h2><p>No, the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors is not listed in the Special Edition Consultant News. This information can be found on the Sell-a-Thon flyer, the CC flyer, or the Sell-a-Thon page on the Pampered Chef website.</p>

1. When will directors receive Sell-a-Thon products?

The Sell-a-Thon products will be shipped out to directors within 2-4 weeks after the end of the Sell-a-Thon event. This allows enough time for all orders to be processed and for any potential backorders to be fulfilled.

2. Does anyone know when us directors should have our products?

The estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors is 2-4 weeks after the end of the event. However, this may vary depending on the volume of orders and any potential backorders.

3. I tried looking and can't find it. Where can I find the information about when directors will receive their Sell-a-Thon products?

The estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors is stated in the Sell-a-Thon flyer and on the Sell-a-Thon page on the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner (CC). If you are unable to find this information, please reach out to your upline or contact our customer service for assistance.

4. It's not on the flyer (what we earned) and it's not on the flyer on CC either. Where else can I find the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors?

If the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products is not listed on the Sell-a-Thon flyer or the CC flyer, you can also find this information on the Sell-a-Thon page on the Pampered Chef website. If you are still unable to find it, please reach out to your upline or contact our customer service for assistance.

5. I even thumbed through the Spec Ed CN too! Is the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors listed in the Special Edition Consultant News?

No, the estimated delivery time for Sell-a-Thon products for directors is not listed in the Special Edition Consultant News. This information can be found on the Sell-a-Thon flyer, the CC flyer, or the Sell-a-Thon page on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • brat_n_family
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • MeesMom3