• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Spring Savings: All You Need to Know About Sell-A-Thon Products

In summary, the Sell-A-Thon promotion is a limited-time event where select products from Pampered Chef's spring catalog are available at discounted prices. Anyone can participate in the promotion and it typically lasts for a few weeks. Some exclusions may apply and the promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and commission on the purchase of Sell-A-Thon products.
heat123
Silver Member
Hi I am new and was wondering when they send us the new spring products when you qualified for a certain level in Dec's sell a thon? Also do they auto ship an assortment or do you get to choose? Just excited to receive my $175 plus in products for the new spring catalog and was curious!

The products we earn will be shipped the end of January. They pre-select the products into packages. When you signed up you were eligible to purchase the Fall products in sets at 50% off (remember?). Well, that's how they do the earned products too.

Congratulations on earning all those products!! I can't wait either!

Hi there! Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure which company you are referring to, but typically when you qualify for a certain level in a sales event, the new products will be shipped to you automatically. However, it may vary depending on the company's policies. Some companies may allow you to choose which products you want, while others may send an assortment. Either way, I'm sure you'll be excited to receive your $175 worth of products from the new spring catalog! Happy selling!

1. What is the Sell-A-Thon promotion?

The Sell-A-Thon promotion is a limited-time event where select products from Pampered Chef's spring catalog are available at discounted prices.

2. Can anyone participate in the Sell-A-Thon promotion?

Yes, anyone can participate in the Sell-A-Thon promotion. The discounted products are available for purchase by both customers and consultants.

3. How long does the Sell-A-Thon promotion last?

The Sell-A-Thon promotion lasts for a limited time only, typically a few weeks. Make sure to take advantage of the savings while you can!

4. Are there any exclusions to the Sell-A-Thon promotion?

While most products from the spring catalog are included in the Sell-A-Thon promotion, some items may be excluded. Be sure to check the list of discounted products to see if your desired item is included.

5. Can I combine the Sell-A-Thon promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the Sell-A-Thon promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and commission on the purchase of Sell-A-Thon products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
danidag
  • jrstephens