• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Sell-A-Thon Info: Is It Out Yet?

In summary, the June Sell-A-Thon information will be released at the beginning of May and will feature a variety of products including new releases, customer favorites, and limited-time offers. Special deals and discounts will also be available during the event, which is open to all customers and hosts, not just consultants. To stay updated on the June Sell-A-Thon, follow Pampered Chef on social media, sign up for their email newsletter, or contact your consultant for more information.
beepampered
I thought they would announce the June sell-a-thon info by now. Have I missed it or has nothing been released? Thanks for keeping me up to date.....BEE

It's in the next consultant news. You can view it the sneaky way online.

It's on CC under the host/guest specials.

Q: When will the June Sell-A-Thon information be released?

The June Sell-A-Thon information will be released at the beginning of May. Keep an eye out for updates and announcements from Pampered Chef.

Q: What types of products will be featured in the June Sell-A-Thon?

The June Sell-A-Thon will feature a variety of products including new releases, customer favorites, and limited-time offers. Stay tuned for the full list of products.

Q: Will there be any special deals or discounts during the June Sell-A-Thon?

Yes, there will be special deals and discounts available during the June Sell-A-Thon. These will be announced closer to the event, so be sure to check back for more information.

Q: Can I still participate in the June Sell-A-Thon if I'm not a consultant?

Yes, the June Sell-A-Thon is open to all customers and hosts. You do not need to be a consultant to take advantage of the deals and promotions.

Q: How can I stay updated on the June Sell-A-Thon?

To stay updated on the June Sell-A-Thon, make sure to follow Pampered Chef on social media and sign up for their email newsletter. You can also reach out to your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • heat123