• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with Sell-A-Thon Check-In | Join the Challenge Now!

I am still a Director at this point.Directors: You can earn two spring product assortments FREE. 1) Earn spring products based on your personal commissionable sales in November and December. 2) As a Director, you’re eligible to earn an assortment of new spring products when you submit $1,250 or more in personal commissionable sales each month in three of the following months: October, November, December and January. Director benefits packages are based on the products included in the November $6,000 level.Oh, found it....$1250 in 3 of the 4 months Sept - Dec and be a Director when the products are shipped (title I am assuming, grace months
PampMomof3
Gold Member
How are you doing with Sell A Thon this month?

I don't have the two shows even though I've held three shows before the 15th, none of them are ready to close. That's okay with me. I will definitely hit $1500, should hit $3000, and unfortunately I am a TL, so no director pack for me. :(

just went over 1500 level last night. Goal is 3000 level

My goal is the 3000 level too. I'm at about 2000 so far and I have 4 more shows and a FR to go this month! I'm doubting any will be a $1000 show, but if I get a couple, then maybe I'll hit the $6000 level! I"m just happy to get a pretty decent level this time. And I have two December shows, so that'll get me some of the December goodies!

I'm at Level 1 with 2 shows. I'm hoping to hit the $3k level but not sure...

I will hit the $3000 level. Wanted to hit $6000, but at least we get the Director pkg!

Great job ladies!! I will also hit the $3k level. I have a little over $2500 and have 2 more shows and one catalog show this month. One of my shows this month was $1763! Yes!!

I'm excited about sell a thon but mostly interested in hitting the Disney trip! Of course new products help as well as an awesome paycheck!:D:D

jwpamp said:
I will hit the $3000 level. Wanted to hit $6000, but at least we get the Director pkg!

this will be the first time since I promoted to director that I won't be getting the DB pack. :sick:

I am at 4K right now. I still have 4 more cooking shows and 5 catty shows to close. I feel confident that I will hit the 6 k. WHAHOO!

Hmmm....did they change the way they are giving out the Director packages? What are the requirements? Still $1250 in 3 of the 4 months (which ones) and being a Director in title AND pay or what???

Oh, found it....$1250 in 3 of the 4 months Sept - Dec and be a Director when the products are shipped (title I am assuming, grace months should be ok).

Whew!

this is on the sell a thon sheetDirectors: You can earn two spring product assortments FREE.
1) Earn spring products based on your personal commissionable sales in November and December.
2) As a Director, you’re eligible to earn an assortment of new spring products when you submit $1,250 or more in personal commissionable sales each month in three of the following months: October, November, December and January. Director benefits packages are based on the products included in the November $6,000 level.

jwpamp said:
Oh, found it....$1250 in 3 of the 4 months Sept - Dec and be a Director when the products are shipped (title I am assuming, grace months should be ok).

Whew!

I was wondering the same thing and am starting to get nervous. This month I'll be paid as a Director, but last month I was paid as a TL. Next month will be shaky if I"ll be paid as a Director too. So, I hope through January, I'll still be a Director in title at the very least. Although I did notice it doesn't say when the products ship on the flyer like they usually say. I'm nervous! I should hit the $3000 SAT level, but I want the Director package too!:cry:

So far, I have hit Level 2 (two shows and at least $1500 in sales). My goal for the month is $6k mainly for the Disney trip. I'd love to be able to count on the Director pack, but so much as happened in the past for me and my biz I just can't count on anything as a given. I will hit Level 3 or the $3000 in sales by tomorrow when I close another show.

jwpamp said:

So if I promote back to D (I already have the sales) by the month they SHIP, I'll earn the DB package?

And since they aren't revealing the products until February at the Spring event, does that mean they'll ship in Feb? Didn't they normally ship in January a few weeks after Leadership in the past? I'm sure we won't get them before the reveal...

Now I just need to work on repromoting! :rolleyes:

Yep, Colleen, but I was corrected -- the sales are for Oct, Nov, Dec and Jan.

Just to clarify... we just need to have our title intact correct? Not necessarily being paid as a Director that month? I am just not totally clear ... sorry.

I am at $2600 right now with three shows to close tonight, 5 events/shows to go and at least one catalog show for Nov so I am shooting for the moon and stars and the $6000. The year I got that and the Director package that was just too much fun. I was able to really do great prizes for my team and I loved sharing the extras that way...

GO US!!! to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

quiverfull7 said:
Just to clarify... we just need to have our title intact correct? Not necessarily being paid as a Director that month? I am just not totally clear ... sorry.

I'm pretty sure (not 100%) though that it is the TITLE that matters... not the Paid-As. I remember this from something my director said... I'd double check it though to be sure. :eek:

jwpamp said:
Yep, Colleen, but I was corrected -- the sales are for Oct, Nov, Dec and Jan.

Thanks Janice! I'm good with the sales each month because I do that to maintain my HO leads! Now I have a kind of renewed excitement that I might earn it! YAY!

Now I just need to sign someone between now and Dec 31st so I can keep the leads!

Yes. We have to just have the title (in the month the award is shipped) to get the director package - well, that and have submitted $1250 in 3 of the 4 designated months (Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan).

Good point about which month?? They were shipping in July and January (last few days) and I know in 2009 it was July. I would bet it's Feb this time though since the reveal isn't until then.

Shipping in Feb stinks for Kick-Off shows. I was wondering about that when they announced the dates for the Regional meeting. It pushes a lot of stuff back 30 days or so; supplies, paperwork...all that. Hmmmm...do you think the new catty will still launch March 1st? Maybe we will launch April 1st for Spring/Summer?!

I just checked the status on the new products and I"m getting mine TOMORROW!!!

I'm so excited!!

Mine says that it's expected to be delivered today but it's not on the truck out for delivery... thinking tomorrow! Plus, I'm getting ready for a show tonight and if I get them, I will want to stay home and play with them!!!! Better that they arrive tomorrow!

They are here! Love them -- but a little down on the amount of products given this season.

No "big" ticket items....but it's nice to know that they are being conscious of the customer's budgets with lower costing items.

Still, opening them is always exciting! THEY ARE FREE!!!!!

How do I check my status? I have a meeting tomorrow night but won't be home to get them before the meeting. If my TL's are getting them, I can have them bring theirs.
Thanks!

I think my fedex guy isn't going to love me today... I have a show being delivered here today, my DB box, my sell-a-thon box and my HWC products!!!!!But yay for me! It'll be like Christmas!!!!!!

My SAT and supply order is on the vehicle for delivery again today. Wasn't delivered yesterday because of weather.I also ordered some samples, but they were sent SmartPost. Boo!I will be submitting show #2 for HWC products by Sunday, so those will come next week.

My boxes came yesterday. My DH said... oh... where are you going to PUT all that???? I said to quit griping because it was all free. He whirled around, looked me in the eye and said... No way baby... you EARNED that! Don't shortchange yourself! Then he again asked how long he had to look at those boxes! Well.. .ya gotta take what you can get right? It was too funny!

Yes, this conversation is familiar!! Good for you for taking it light hearted and for you wonderful hubby respecting the fact that you do earn them!!

We will have a delay in shipping due to a major hub here on the east coast. Probably more than one hub is clogged up!

My very hunky FedEx driver just left! :D Everything arrived in great shape! YAY!!!!

still waiting in florida for mine!

I'm turning in my 2nd show tomorrow so I'll have my HWC products next week. So excited!

pampmomof3 said:
I'm turning in my 2nd show tomorrow so I'll have my HWC products next week. So excited!

OMG! The martini glasses are darling!!!!

quiverfull7 said:
My boxes came yesterday. My DH said... oh... where are you going to PUT all that????

Gotta love it! My husband decided that we needed a total kitchen remodel (which we are starting next week) and that I should fly down to Florida to visit with my daughter while he starts putting the new kitchen in...awww.....and what's great is that we will have even MORE storage space!

I will post pictures before and after of "The Kitchen that Pampered Chef Bought"!

Just got mine!!! The new dessert cookbook looks amazing! Maybe I just need a sugar fix!

just got mine! YAY!! Have my new dots glasses in the dishwasher now! Yes, they are dishwasher safe!!

pampmomof3 said:
just got mine! YAY!! Have my new dots glasses in the dishwasher now! Yes, they are dishwasher safe!!

Those are the ONE thing that's already put away. Everything else is still in the boxes. I love those! Oh and I used the Raspberry Habanero Sauce already.

so many of the desserts in the new cookbook look awesome, can't wait to start trying some!

I got mine today!! YAY!! I am so glad you were wrong Beth about the months you needed to have submitted $1250 to get your Director Pack. You said it was through Jan, but it was really through Dec.!! My Jan sucked!

I got doubles of everything!! YAY!! The only thing I didn't get was the Cake Pedestal! I just ordered it.

Did anyone get the Cake Pedestal yet? I earned it from the Nov. Recruiting promo and it didn't come yet.

I'm waiting for that Cake Pedestal too! It seems like I have recruited during our incentives but rarely get them qualified so this time, I'm impatient for my reward!!!! :) At least I know it's coming!

I got two boxes but seem to be missing an awful lot of stuff according to the Sell-A Thon sheet. I am baffled. I have only one QSP and one FS QSP, I have only one Chef's Knife and one Tiered Tower. I emailed HO last night but have not yet heard back.

Got my boxes via one of my consultants. The Fed Ex guy drops her stuff off so I e-mailed her and gave him permission for her to deliver them.

We tried the new trifle...YUMMO!!! I could not find Ladyfingers so we used pound cake. A bit mushy but still very tasty!

Feel like my meeting was one of those out of control parties but it was fun and good to see many people.

Chris Manion sent out an e-mail to us with a good saying that I shared with everyone but gave them a visual...I gave them all a Q-tip and told them this was an important tool in their business. They laughed and guessed if it was to clean out their ears or clean their computer keyboards, etc. I told them Chris' saying..

When you get discouraged in your business get your Q-tip out...Quit Taking It Personally!

dannyzmom said:
I got two boxes but seem to be missing an awful lot of stuff according to the Sell-A Thon sheet. I am baffled. I have only one QSP and one FS QSP, I have only one Chef's Knife and one Tiered Tower. I emailed HO last night but have not yet heard back.

Oh wow! I'd better thoroughly check mine. I only took out a couple things so far.

I only checked against the packing slip so I'm going to do a quick check now as well! Thanks for the heads-up!

thanks for the heads up. I only took out the tiered tower and dots glasses.

I"m due to receive a 7lb box on tuesday the 16th so that must be it. :)

1. How do I join the Sell-A-Thon challenge?

To join the Sell-A-Thon challenge, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the Sell-A-Thon banner on the homepage. This will take you to the registration page where you can sign up and start participating in the challenge.

2. What is the Sell-A-Thon challenge and how does it work?

The Sell-A-Thon challenge is a monthly sales competition designed to motivate and reward Pampered Chef consultants for their hard work and sales achievements. Each month, consultants can earn points for meeting certain sales goals and participating in various sales activities. The consultant with the most points at the end of the month wins prizes and recognition.

3. How are the Sell-A-Thon points calculated?

Sell-A-Thon points are calculated based on your individual sales and sales activities. For example, you can earn points for each show you host, each new customer you gain, and each product you sell. The more active and successful you are in your business, the more points you will earn.

4. What are the benefits of participating in Sell-A-Thon?

Participating in Sell-A-Thon can help boost your sales, grow your customer base, and increase your income. It also provides a fun and competitive atmosphere among consultants, with the opportunity to win prizes and recognition for your hard work and achievements.

5. Can I still participate in Sell-A-Thon if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Sell-A-Thon is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their experience level. It can be a great way for new consultants to jumpstart their business and start building a successful career with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brat_n_family
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PampMomof3
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • MeesMom3