• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My Show Count as Hers After Fall Kick-Off?

In summary, the host wants to become a consultant, but doesn't have the money quite yet. She is coming with me to our local Fall Kick-Off, where they encourage everyone that isn't a consultant to sign there and then. If this happens and she signs up, will her show (after the kick-off) be hers?
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I only have one show scheduled for Aug. The host wants to become a consultant, but doesn't have the money quite yet. She is coming with me to our local Fall Kick-Off, where they encourage everyone that isn't a consultant to sign there and then. If this happens and she signs up, will her show (after the kick-off) be hers? (She has never seen a show, and I would really like to do her first one, give her tips and ideas, and get as many bookings for her as possible- but would it then count as her show, or mine?)

If she signs, it would be her show. You can still be there to help her but doing your first show for your own friends and family is a great way to start your business.

i would do a show FOR her invite all of her friends alot of them . then have her sign to get either the kit credit or the 65.00 kit.

All of the bookings would be hers at that show, set up her 1st show with one of her guests that night
1, she sees a show and can even help out
2 she gets bookings and set up her 1st show and also catty shows too
3 You get to have a show in Aug (you said you nrrded it )
4, You can still help her do the 1st show she has

That's exactly what I was going for...then I started thinking about the kick-off and what might happen. (You know, the "what if"'s)

If she is def going to sign, I'd make her show HER show and give her the sales, it will get her closer to $1250 and then those bookings will still be hers.

If you are hurting for bookings, get out there and prospect more, don't hold her back because you want a show.

I agree, you need to work for more shows & help her to start her new business. ;)

YES i would give her her show if she is ready to start , but you said she didn't have the money yet to buy the kit . That is why I thought having a show for her would help her with the kit price

I had a similar situation in July... I only had one show scheduled and the host decided about a week before her show that she wanted to sign and be a Consultant with her show being her Grand Opening. I let her have her Show, I attended and helped her every step of the way... She had a great Grand Opening, I helped her book 6 shows all within her first 90 days (4 within her first 30, so with her Grand Opening she'll have 5 shows in her first 30 days) and even pointed out to her who seemed interested in the business (1st possible recruit for her).
I'd rather show her how supportive I can be than be selfish. What did I do about July for myself to stay active? I quickly pulled together a Power Cooking Workshop at my home, which she attended to see what Power Cooking was. With such little notice (because it was at the end of the month), I collected $100 in orders and my hubby and I placed another order to reach the $150/month active minimum.
My new recruit feels comfortable calling me, knows I'll be there for support... and I feel better about myself helping someone else start their business.
What would you do if you only had one show for a month and it cancelled? Look at it differently... how can you help her achieve her dreams and start her business strong?

You're right- if she signs before her show, I will give it to her. "Ouch", but I'll do it. I do want her to be confident I've got HER best interests at heart. As of now, she says she's saving for the kit, so hopefully she'll opt for saving $ on it by using her host benefits. We'll see!

I had the same dilemma with my one and only recruit, six months into my being a Consultant. I was encouraged to attend her show, and support her, rather than do it as a show for myself. She stayed active for 18 months, and now sends orders my way from time to time. She was a friend from out-of-state, so we were no competition to one another, and both encouraged the other via phone and e-mails, continually during that 18 months. It was wonderful to have something other than our quilting to talk about.

May God bless you with a generous heart, in your decision.

Will my show count as hers after Fall Kick-Off?

Yes, any show held during the Fall Kick-Off season will count as hers, as long as it meets the requirements for a qualifying show.

What are the requirements for a qualifying show during Fall Kick-Off?

In order for a show to count as hers during Fall Kick-Off, it must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least 4 orders placed.

Can I still earn host rewards during Fall Kick-Off?

Yes, as a host, you can still earn all the same host rewards during Fall Kick-Off as you would during any other season. Your consultant will help you understand the rewards and benefits available.

Do I need to book my show during Fall Kick-Off in order for it to count as hers?

No, you can book your show for any date during the Fall Kick-Off season and it will still count as hers, as long as it meets the requirements for a qualifying show.

What are some tips for having a successful show during Fall Kick-Off?

Some tips for having a successful show during Fall Kick-Off include promoting the limited-time offers and exclusive products available, encouraging guests to bring a friend, and offering incentives for guests who book their own shows during the Fall Kick-Off season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • blessed4life
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Carissidy