• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Self-Inking Stamps Are $5 off at Office Max! Also, 5 Cent Folders!

C
chelynn
Just stopped at OM to have my ink refilled, and saw these fabulous deals! Had to share, just in case anyone is looking. The folders are the cheap-o colorful ones, limit 15. I will be going back tomorrow to get some more!

Enjoy!

This is a great time to stock up on all opf your supplies...when there is back to school sales. I buy supplies like this once a year when I need to renew!

Traci... will you take me back to school shopping momma? lol

I need more folders, some people thought it would be fun to doodle on them and spill coffee on them during my show. I guess when making $350 a night i can't complain about a folder

traci4tpc said:
This is a great time to stock up on all opf your supplies...when there is back to school sales. I buy supplies like this once a year when I need to renew!
Absolutely!

On another positive note, the saleswoman asked if I was a teacher, and I said "No, actually I'm a Pampered Chef Consultant." So she said...

"OHHH! I really need to buy a new skillet!"

Being the good consultant that I am (wearing a PC shirt and toting the catalog bag), I left her with a catalog and got all her info to send her an invite to my Fall Kick-Off. Whoopee!!

1. What is the discount currently available on self-inking stamps at Office Max?

The current discount on self-inking stamps at Office Max is $5 off the original price.

2. Are there any other deals available at Office Max?

Yes, there is also a deal on 5 cent folders. These are the colorful, cheap folders and there is a limit of 15 per customer.

3. Can I get my ink refilled at Office Max?

Yes, you can get your ink refilled at Office Max. It is a quick and convenient service offered at many locations.

4. Is there a limit on the number of folders I can purchase with the 5 cent deal?

Yes, there is a limit of 15 folders per customer for the 5 cent deal. However, you can always go back and make multiple purchases to take advantage of the deal.

5. How long is this deal available for?

This deal is only available for a limited time. It is recommended to take advantage of the discounts as soon as possible before they expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heather223