• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Yellow Stoneware Crocks

In summary, a customer is looking for yellow stoneware crocks and is advised to join the Let's Make A Deal group on Yahoo to find some at a good price. Others offer help and assistance in finding the group and share their positive experiences with the group. The conversation ends with gratitude for the link to the group.
pchefdonna
I am searching for one or two yellow stoneware crocks for a customer. If anyone still has a crock in new, or close to new condition, please email me privately. Thanks so much, Donna
[email protected]

Yellow crocksI just saw some on Yahoo groups, let's make a deal. I think the girl was selling them for like $6! Good luck.

Let's Make A DealCan someone tell me how to find the let's make a deal group on yahoo??

You have to join the groupit is very simple go to Lets_make_a_deal @ yahoogroups and join , it is consulatants selling products and supplys , they have to sell them for less than they could be purchased with the consultant discount ! I have gotten some great deals from consultants going out of buisness. :)

On the yahoo home page you should see in the box on the left groups ( same place maps etc is found). You have to join , not hard at all.

Yikes:confused: Okay I must be a really dummy LOL, but Im on yahoo groups and I put in Let's make a deal and it says something about ebay and baseball cards???? HELP

Lisa,

I just sent you the link for Let's Make a Deal to your email address.

Thanks!!Thank you Jodi and everyone for your help!! :) I finally got it!!

Lets make a deal linkHey... could someone please send me the link to the lets make a deal website or group..that sounds like it would be awesome to join....thank you in advance. Here is my e-mail [email protected] :)

I have searched and searched, and can not seem to find the site either! Could someone please send a link to my email as well? I appreciate the help, Donna
[email protected]

Donna and Joyce,

I just sent you both the link.

Jodi

P.S. Since I'm not always on here but do always check my email, just email me if you too do not have but would like the link as well. I would be happy to send it to you too :)

Thank You ladiesfor the link to lets make a deal. I appreciate it. :)

1. What sizes are available for the Yellow Stoneware Crocks?

Currently, the Yellow Stoneware Crocks are available in 1-quart, 2-quart, and 3-quart sizes.

2. Are the Yellow Stoneware Crocks safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Yellow Stoneware Crocks are oven-safe up to 450°F.

3. Can the Yellow Stoneware Crocks be used in the microwave?

No, the Yellow Stoneware Crocks are not recommended for use in the microwave as they may get too hot and crack.

4. Are the Yellow Stoneware Crocks dishwasher-safe?

Yes, the Yellow Stoneware Crocks are dishwasher-safe for easy clean-up.

5. Can I use the Yellow Stoneware Crocks for food storage?

Yes, the Yellow Stoneware Crocks are perfect for food storage as they are made from durable stoneware that can withstand temperature changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ckmom002
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Karen Bonick