• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Trivets from S/S 2005 and 2006?

In summary, the trivets in the S/S 2005 collection are made from stainless steel and are dishwasher safe. The collection includes a set of 3 trivets in different sizes and they can be used for hot dishes. They also have non-slip bottoms to prevent sliding on surfaces.
ChefLauraW
Seeking Trivets from S/S 2006I am searching for the retired trivets from spring/summer 2005. Would like one of each of the lime, lemon and orange to compliment my new kitchen decorations. Please PM me with any info. Thanks!!!!!

Last edited:
What? You mean Classic scrapers? I have a new one in lemon yellow.

I have I believe all 3 and NEVER use them! They are used and sitting in my drawer but like I said, I don't use them!

I'm on the lookout now for any of the "Wave of Color" Trivets from S/S '06 Catalog (especially Turquoise and Green)

Anyone able to help me out, I'd appreciate it! PM me with any info, price, shipping costs.

Thank you!:)

What is the material used for the trivets in the S/S 2005 collection?

The trivets in the S/S 2005 collection are made from stainless steel.

Are the trivets in the S/S 2005 collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the trivets in the S/S 2005 collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

How many trivets are included in the S/S 2005 collection?

The S/S 2005 collection includes a set of 3 trivets in different sizes for versatile use.

Can the trivets in the S/S 2005 collection be used for hot dishes?

Yes, the S/S 2005 trivets are designed to withstand high temperatures and can be used for hot dishes.

Do the trivets in the S/S 2005 collection have non-slip bottoms?

Yes, the trivets in the S/S 2005 collection have non-slip bottoms to prevent them from sliding on surfaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lotsadots