• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Sizzle Hat Charm - Email [email protected]

In summary, the "Seeking Sizzle Hat Charm" is a fun and stylish accessory for your Pampered Chef hat, featuring a cute and colorful design. To purchase, simply email [email protected]. Customization is not currently available, but suggestions are welcome. It is not dishwasher safe and has a 30-day return policy. Contact customer service for assistance with returns.
cookinforyou
Gold Member
Hi

I was unable to go to Sizzle due to ill parents. I would love to purchase the sizzle hat charm if anyone would be interested in selling it. Please email me at cookinforyou @ gmail.com

thank you!!

If anyone has another to sell Im interested also!
THX

What is the "Seeking Sizzle Hat Charm"?

The "Seeking Sizzle Hat Charm" is a fun and stylish accessory for your Pampered Chef hat. It features a cute and colorful design to add some personality to your cooking attire.

How can I purchase the "Seeking Sizzle Hat Charm"?

To purchase the "Seeking Sizzle Hat Charm," simply send an email to [email protected] expressing your interest. Our team will then assist you with the purchasing process.

Can I customize the design of the "Seeking Sizzle Hat Charm"?

At this time, we do not offer customization for the "Seeking Sizzle Hat Charm." However, we are always looking for new ideas and feedback from our customers, so feel free to share your suggestions with us!

Is the "Seeking Sizzle Hat Charm" dishwasher safe?

No, the "Seeking Sizzle Hat Charm" is not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing it with mild soap and water to ensure its longevity.

What is the return policy for the "Seeking Sizzle Hat Charm"?

If you are not satisfied with your "Seeking Sizzle Hat Charm" for any reason, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please contact our customer service team at [email protected] for assistance with returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Marscha
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Marscha
  • BebeRogers
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BebeRogers
  • otisbg