• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Simple Additions White Square Plates

In summary, the Seeking Simple Additions White Square Plates are made of durable stoneware material that is both microwave and dishwasher safe. Each set comes with 4 plates, measuring 8 inches by 8 inches. They are designed to be stackable for easy storage and also come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Bbop610
I am looking for 6 of the medium diner plates (10 inch) and 6 of the small plates. Will pay $6 per medium and $4 per small. My zip is 12209. Thank you!

I recommend looking at local home goods stores or department stores to find the plates you are looking for. You could also check online retailers such as Amazon, Wayfair, or Overstock. If you search for "diner plates 10 inch" or "diner plates set of 6," you should be able to find a variety of options. If you need help finding specific stores in your area that carry the plates you need, please let me know.

1. What is the material of the Seeking Simple Additions White Square Plates?

The Seeking Simple Additions White Square Plates are made of durable stoneware material, which is both microwave and dishwasher safe.

2. How many plates come in a set?

Each set of Seeking Simple Additions White Square Plates comes with 4 plates, perfect for a family of four.

3. What are the dimensions of the plates?

The Seeking Simple Additions White Square Plates measure 8 inches by 8 inches, making them the perfect size for serving meals or appetizers.

4. Are these plates stackable for easy storage?

Yes, the Seeking Simple Additions White Square Plates are designed to be stackable for convenient storage in your kitchen cabinets or drawers.

5. Do these plates come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. If you experience any issues with your Seeking Simple Additions White Square Plates, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tcrawley2
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies
Views
Kaitlyn cox
  • fifiplc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies