• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Lexington-KY Recruiter for Consulting Role

In summary, Jocelyn from Morehead is looking for a consultant to help her with her Pampered Chef business. She has found the site to be helpful and is hopeful to communicate with someone soon.
fitchick1716
Hello all - I have been lurking here for a little while and I am looking for a recruiter to answer some questions. I am considering becoming a consultant. I have been a host in the past and really enjoy PC products.

I would prefer a recruiter in Kentucky (Lexington area) so we can meet in person. I am also looking for someone who checks their e-mail at least once per day because that is my preferred method of communication. If you're interested in speaking with me, please email me at fitchick1716 (at) yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Hello, and welcome to the forum! If you check under the consultant directory link above, you can click on a state and see the consultants who have registered on this site. There are a couple from Lexington on there.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask! I know I'm on my computer pretty much all day, and I'm sure there are a few others out there who are also.

If you have problems contacting someone from your state, and still want to sign up, feel free to contact me!

Good luck!

Good Place to start>>Hi
Yes I agree look under the consultant directory and maybe one of them would be in your immediate area. Remember If you find another consultant that you relate well to and provides you with the answers and guidance you need you can sign with anyone and do a hospitality cluster, that is what I did and It has worked out great for me, I too am an email junkie, so I can relate to trying to communicate via internet. This is a great site and I am sure you will get your answers here. Feel free to email me at [email protected]. I have 3 recruits now and would love to help you with your Pampered Chef Business. Best of luck and remember just ask we all are here to help..
Alison 437613 :)

:D Hi there!

You've come to the right place to check out Pampered Chef! As you've probably seen, this is a great source of information and everyone is so helpful. It seems like there are a lot of consultants from KY, so hopefully you'll find a good match!

As others have said, feel free to post any questions and you'll probably get tons of answers! It's funny...you'll see that some of us are typing responses at the same time and you get a bunch at once. :)

I hope you give the business a shot because you really have nothing to lose and a TON to gain! Please let me know if I can help you weigh the pros and cons or anything like that.

Thanks!Wow - I was overwhelmed by the number of respondents to this post. :)

Thanks everyone. I'm on my way out right now but I'll post some general questions on here later.

Jocelyn :)

From Morehead!Jocelyn,

I sent you an email. Just wanted to let you know that this site is a great fountain of information. Hope to hear back from you!

1. What qualifications are you looking for in a candidate for the Lexington-KY Recruiter for Consulting Role?

The ideal candidate for this role should have a bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field, at least 3 years of experience in recruiting or talent acquisition, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Experience in the consulting industry is also preferred.

2. What are the main responsibilities of the Lexington-KY Recruiter for Consulting Role?

The main responsibilities of this role include sourcing and recruiting top talent for consulting positions, conducting interviews and screenings, developing and implementing recruiting strategies, and maintaining relationships with candidates and hiring managers. The recruiter will also be responsible for tracking and reporting on recruitment metrics.

3. Is this a remote or on-site position?

This is an on-site position located in Lexington, KY. The recruiter will be required to work in the office during regular business hours.

4. Can you provide more information about the compensation and benefits for this role?

The compensation for the Lexington-KY Recruiter for Consulting Role will be competitive and based on the candidate's experience and qualifications. As a Pampered Chef employee, the recruiter will also have access to a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off.

5. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other companies in terms of culture and values?

At Pampered Chef, we value collaboration, innovation, and a positive work-life balance. Our culture promotes teamwork, open communication, and continuous learning and development. We also have a strong commitment to giving back to our community through various volunteer and charitable initiatives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • Tammy D