• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hosting Opportunities: A Pampered Chef Consultant's Return

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party offers a range of benefits such as earning free and discounted products, enjoying a fun and interactive cooking experience, and receiving exclusive host rewards. To become a host, simply contact a local consultant or visit the website. The average cost of hosting a party varies but it is completely free for the host. Pampered Chef offers various party options and themes to choose from. Additionally, you can earn rewards for referring friends to host a party through the "Host for a Host" program.
buzzinbee
I've been recently inactive and just 're signed up onto chef success and the pampered chef
Seeking flyer and or verbage stating I've returned and seeking opportunities
To have live COOKING partiesSeeking: hosts

Last edited:
Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I wish I knew of something like that so I could direct you to it. However, I don't remember ever seeing anything along those lines.

They are not flyers, but some great verbage in your "Succeed with Us" booklet that came with the kit for calling your contacts. Also some great scripts in the "Let's Talk Promotions" in the same area of consultant's corner where the host and guest specials are.

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but if you go to the Pampered Chef Files (link at the top section of the Chef Success Page), then search keyword of "neighborhood". There are lots of flyers and files about "There's a Pampered Chef Consultant in your neighborhood" type documents. They might be a little old, but sort through a few and maybe you'll find one you like and can tweak to fit what you are looking for.Hope this helps.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with a variety of benefits including earning free and discounted products, enjoying a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family, and receiving exclusive host rewards and discounts.

How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a host for a Pampered Chef party, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will help you set a date, choose a theme, and invite your guests.

What is the average cost of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The average cost of hosting a Pampered Chef party can vary depending on the number of guests, food and drinks served, and any additional decorations or activities. However, hosting a party is completely free and there is no cost to you as the host.

What types of parties can I host with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of party options including in-person parties, virtual parties, and catalog parties. You can also choose from different themes such as a cooking class, recipe swap, or bridal shower.

Can I earn rewards for referring friends to host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can earn rewards for referring friends to host a Pampered Chef party. Our "Host for a Host" program allows you to earn rewards for every friend you refer who hosts a party. The more friends you refer, the more rewards you can earn!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DawnCJWaller
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gracie Stafford