• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Flyers for Single Servings Pan and Microwave Egg Cooker

In summary, the Single Servings Pan can make two servings at once and the Microwave Egg Cooker can make one serving at a time. Both are dishwasher safe and can cook a variety of eggs, as well as other types of food. Cooking time may vary, but most eggs can be cooked in just a few minutes using these cookers.
jody
Gold Member
Hi everyone,

When I attended Spring Launch, there were full color 2 page (front and back) flyers for the Single Servings Pan and the Microwave Egg Cooker that accompanied the products. Does anyone have these scanned or know where I can locate them on the PC website? I've tried, without luck, to find them electronically.

Thanks!
Jody

Hi Jody,I attended Spring Launch as well and I remember seeing those flyers for the Single Servings Pan and Microwave Egg Cooker. Unfortunately, I don't have them scanned and I couldn't find them on the PC website either. Have you tried reaching out to your consultant or contacting PC customer service? They might be able to provide you with electronic versions of the flyers. Good luck in your search!

Hi Jody,I'm happy to hear that you're interested in promoting the Single Servings Pan and Microwave Egg Cooker! These are two of my favorite products as well. Unfortunately, I don't have the scanned flyers on hand, but I do know where you can find them on the Pampered Chef website.If you go to the "Marketing Tools" section under the "Resources" tab, you should be able to find the flyers under the category of "New Products." You can also search for them by name in the search bar on the website.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any trouble finding them and I'll be happy to assist further.

1. How many servings can the Single Servings Pan and Microwave Egg Cooker make at once?

The Single Servings Pan can make up to two servings at once, while the Microwave Egg Cooker can make one serving at a time.

2. Is the Single Servings Pan and Microwave Egg Cooker dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Single Servings Pan and Microwave Egg Cooker are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. What types of eggs can the Single Servings Pan and Microwave Egg Cooker cook?

The Single Servings Pan and Microwave Egg Cooker can cook a variety of eggs, including scrambled, poached, and omelet-style eggs.

4. Can the Single Servings Pan and Microwave Egg Cooker be used for other types of food?

Yes, the Single Servings Pan and Microwave Egg Cooker can also be used to cook small portions of vegetables, meats, and even desserts.

5. How long does it take to cook eggs in the Single Servings Pan and Microwave Egg Cooker?

Cooking time may vary depending on the type of egg and personal preference, but most eggs can be cooked in just a few minutes using the Single Servings Pan and Microwave Egg Cooker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
kitchencop