• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Goodbye for Now: See You in a Month!

In summary, Muppetgal is angry because she only has access for another day, and is sorry if she offended anyone. She is happy to be back and apologizes for the wait.
Muppetgal
Silver Member
I was a bit angry when I found out I'd only have access for another day when I posted in the feedback forum, so sorry if I've offended anyone.

I will be paying the $5 fee, but because I'm in the UK and can't use Paypal it will have to be snail mail for me...I'll have to get currency from the bank and then mail it away, no idea how long it will take.

Anyway, just wanted to say goodbye for a bit, and I'll see you in a wee while.

Muppetgal said:
I was a bit angry when I found out I'd only have access for another day when I posted in the feedback forum, so sorry if I've offended anyone.

I will be paying the $5 fee, but because I'm in the UK and can't use Paypal it will have to be snail mail for me...I'll have to get currency from the bank and then mail it away, no idea how long it will take.

Anyway, just wanted to say goodbye for a bit, and I'll see you in a wee while.
If it makes you feel any better, the server was down (again!) most of yesterday afternoon and everning, so those of us who wanted to log in a settle up, couldn't.

And, if it also helps, I just got done spending about a half an hour fighting with the crappy paypal login screens. :mad:

But I take it, from my new light blue name, that I'm official again.

You should be able to use paypal, though. I bought a hood ornament (on eBay) about a year ago from a guy in England. He received his payment through paypal and I had the ornament in less than 5 days after that. (I often can't get domestic shipping that fast!)

I look forward to having you back, though!

Muppetgal,

Did you get my PM?

What is "See You in a Month or So!"?

"See You in a Month or So!" is a popular Pampered Chef online cooking class series that takes place over the course of a month. Each week, participants will receive a new recipe and step-by-step instructions on how to prepare it.

How do I sign up for "See You in a Month or So!"?

You can sign up for "See You in a Month or So!" by visiting our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Once you have signed up, you will receive a confirmation email with all the details and materials needed for the class.

Is there a cost to participate in "See You in a Month or So!"?

Yes, there is a small fee to participate in "See You in a Month or So!". This fee covers the cost of the ingredients and materials needed for each recipe. However, the value of the recipes and cooking experience far exceeds the cost of the class.

Do I need any special equipment to participate in "See You in a Month or So!"?

No, you do not need any special equipment to participate in "See You in a Month or So!". However, we do recommend having basic kitchen tools and utensils on hand, such as pots, pans, knives, and a cutting board.

What kind of recipes can I expect in "See You in a Month or So!"?

The recipes in "See You in a Month or So!" are a mix of main dishes, sides, and desserts. We try to include a variety of cuisines and cooking techniques to keep things interesting. Rest assured, all recipes are easy to follow and use simple, quality ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Muppetgal
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies