• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

See Updated Thread Above! Posting Separate Items

In summary, the phrase "See Updated Thread Above! Posting Separate Items" means that any new information or updates can be found in the original thread or post above. It is requested that any additional or separate items be posted in a separate thread or post to maintain organization. This also helps others find and address specific information. When posting separate items, it is important to include a clear and concise title. While it is acceptable to respond with separate items in an updated thread if requested, it is preferred to create a separate thread or post. It is recommended to post one item or topic per thread or post to keep the conversation focused, but multiple items may be acceptable if closely related.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I am no longer selling Pampered Chef and would like to sell my remaining overstock as a lot. Due to the huge amount of stuff available, I'd really prefer to sell it as a lot and local pick up is preferred (Youngstown/Hubbard/Liberty/Niles, OH). If shipping is necessary, buyer would pay shipping cost. This is at a HUGE discount!! See two images - one is the list of items and the second is a photo of the items. $75 for everything!! Willing to negotiate.

Attachments

• 20170412_105629.jpg
    20170412_105629.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 629
  • 20170412_110256.jpg
    20170412_110256.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 661
Last edited:
If I was local, I would buy it.

How far away are you?

Willing to separate. Email me - [email protected] - if you would like anything and I'll get individual prices.

Hi. Is this still available? What is the shipping to 43062?

Leslie Wallace said:
Hi. Is this still available? What is the shipping to 43062?
Hi there! Yes, this is still available. To be honest, I'm guessing that the shipping for this is going to cost more than you'd be paying in the products. The truth is, it would probably cost less in gas to meet me locally (you're not too far! About 3 hours from here). From the USPS website, when I put in the weight and dimensions, it is appearing that it would cost somewhere in the vicinity of $80 to ship :/ I live in NE Ohio, near Youngstown. 44425 is my zip. If you're interested, I'm more than happy to ship - I just know that it's going to cost a lot.

What does "See Updated Thread Above! Posting Separate Items" mean?

When we say "See Updated Thread Above! Posting Separate Items," it means that the information or updates we are referring to can be found in the original thread or post above. We ask that you post any additional or separate items in a separate thread or post to keep the conversation organized.

Why do I need to post separate items in a separate thread or post?

Posting separate items in a separate thread or post helps keep the conversation organized and makes it easier for others to find the specific information they are looking for. It also allows us to better track and address any issues or questions that may arise.

Do I need to include any specific information when posting separate items?

When posting separate items, please include a clear and concise title that accurately describes the item or topic you are posting about. This will help others easily find and understand your post.

Can I respond to an "Updated Thread" with separate items?

Yes, if the updated thread is specifically asking for additional or separate items, you may respond with your own items in that thread. However, if the updated thread is simply providing new information or updates, we ask that you create a separate thread or post for your items.

Is it okay to post multiple separate items in one thread or post?

We recommend posting one item or topic per thread or post to keep the conversation focused and organized. However, if the items are closely related, it may be acceptable to post multiple items in one thread or post. Please use your discretion and consider creating separate posts if the items are vastly different or unrelated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pam Moore
  • Juddel