• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Secrets: Stay Ahead of the Game with Insider Info

If you are in Wave 2 or 3 and can't go to conference, it is still possible to get some great tips and information by watching taped sessions, borrowing materials, or taking online courses.
cookn' katie
I know that you can't post anything on here about the gossip from conference but is there anyone out there who is emailing all the new stuff after they hear it? I am in wave 3 and hate that all of you Wave 1 and 2'ers will know everything before me. Add me to your list!!!
[email protected]
Thanks in advance!!! katie

Honestly, Katie, you may not want to find out. I was in wave 3 last year & happened upon a thread mentioning the Empowering Women magazine. It was kind of a let down when I went & already knew about it. So, as hard as it is, you may just want to try to wait & find out by yourself at conference!

I would be in Wave 1 if I had not had other plans this year but would love for someone to email me info......any takers??? I will PM you my email!

Katie~

You are attending conference in Wave 3? If you are attending DO NOT SNEAK ANY INFO!!! You will ruin the surprise!

Now, last year I wasn't able to attend and I got secret telling emails... so for thost who can't attend, snoop away!

If you are attending- don't do it man!

Don't give in! It's so much more fun trying to figure it out on your own and being surprised when it's all revealed live and in-person!

Please, Please, Please add me to the list too! I am unable to go to conference b/c my baby is turning 1! I would love a sneak peak of what is coming out!
[email protected]!!!!

THank YOu Thank You Thank You!!!! Stephanie

I would love to know too. I can't attend either. Please add me to the list. [email protected]

Thanks
JoLynn

I also cannot attend. I would appreciate any scoop that you are willing to share!

I AGREE>>>
If you are going...DON'T find out before you go...
That is part of what you are paying for in going... the surprise and excitement!

Oh Debi. Shame, shame........

........but be sure to call me with the news!:eek:

I am not able to go due to a conflict with my preschool conference :(
Please add me to the list! thanks sooooo much!

[email protected]

For those of you that are unable to go to conference but want to I highly recommend hitting any tapes, CD's and other training materials ou have or can borrow as well as the online info and telecourses. It's fine to get the secrets but it will also help you get pumped up too That's what I did last year when I couldn't go.

I am definitely doing that! I have the DVD from conference last year - that I went too and I still like to watch it! And the CD should come in our change-over kit - or first supply package.

Someone also posted conference notes from a class or two last year.

thanks for the tip!

I don't have time right now to compile a list - but when I get back, I'll post an "okay" to send me your email, and I'll send some spoilers to THOSE WHO CANNOT GO TO CONFERENCEIF you are in Wave 2 or 3 - you really need to wait for your wave!I just remember how frustrating it was to not be able to go to conference for reasons beyond my control......and my disappointment at missing conference was assuaged a bit by having someone willing to give me the scoop!:D

I have borrowed lots of info from my director and I also get another training CD with each supply order

Thanks Kathy, that's a great idea. I just got a bunch of CDs from my hospitality director (who had better be selected for the Hospitality Award!).

I also have an open calendar since I had planned to go to NC (hence no shows this week). I guess I'll put together my own little training conference and see what great tips and motivating ideas I can pick-up.

I'll even wear my ChefSuccess button!:D

That's a great idea! I have a stack of CDs that I've been wanting to listen to. I'll make the time and have my own conference! Thanks!

If you PM me, I will compile a list for Becky, of those people, like me, who can't attend conference, but would still like to be "in the know."

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

legacypc46 said:
Thanks Kathy, that's a great idea. I just got a bunch of CDs from my hospitality director (who had better be selected for the Hospitality Award!).

I also have an open calendar since I had planned to go to NC (hence no shows this week). I guess I'll put together my own little training conference and see what great tips and motivating ideas I can pick-up.

I'll even wear my ChefSuccess button!:D

You and ME!!! With our buttons!!! At our favorite place? Name the day and time!

When the list gets compiled, I would love to be included. Like so many others, I am unable to go this year because of finances.

It is killing me. I have gone the past two years, after becoming a consultant 3 years ago, and had a blast. I loved finding out the surprises, and the latest news.

Some of my friends leave today for conference. I will have to keep myself busy so I can keep my mind off of conference. Everyone who is going, have an AWESOME time!!

Tracy

[email protected]

Please add me to the list too. I cant go but I really really want to know! Thanks sooooo much. missy
[email protected]

I so want to know also! I can't attend because my husband can't get off to go to Chicago and watch the kids. [email protected] Thanks!

Add me to the list. I am not able to go myself.

A few years ago I was was session 3 and had gotten into Chicago and checked into the hotel. My roommate and I decided to grab some lunch at the outside cafe of the hotel (Hilton) and my mom who was also in Chicago visiting at the time came to meet us. We sat down and suddenly lots of consultants arrived to have lunch as well. Our session of conference was to start the following day... the consultants arriving for lunch had just come from closing general session. So of course we saw the bag... but then, as the consultants were sitting around us, they all started talking from table to table about what they loved and what they were excited about (and actually, it was the year they announced the new commission structure) and I was like, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and covering my ears because I didn't want to hear. My mother on the other hand was like,"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I want to hear what they are saying!!!!!"

Thanks me too

This is the first time I could not go in a few years due to DH work Thanks for the info I 'm sure we will still all be very hppy withall of the new info

I would also like to be on the list. I can't go this year, but I hope everyone that is going has a great time.

[email protected]

Thanks

Please add me to the list [email protected]
I swear this is the last year I skip conference..next year I am there! You all must hold me to it! :)

Can't make it this time around, would you mind putting me on your list, too?

Thanks,

[email protected]

I would love to hear any news. I should be in wave I even earned TPC but can't go. Please e-mail me too. [email protected]

Dosen't Doris ask us to keep our mouths shut until ALL conferences are over?

I don't know... I would feel really funny going against that. She's got a lot of ethics and has truly built the company up on that. I would feel like I personally really let her down because someone couldn't wait a couple of days...

That's just me though, I guess.

Please, Please add me to the list

I want to know EVERYTHING PLEASE

[email protected]

PLEASE

I would love to go to but I am going back to Guam so forget any chance of conference and my husband is out to sea. Please add me to whatever list of the new stuff.

[email protected]

Me too!Please add me to your list of those that can't go, but want to know everything!!:)

[email protected]

Jill

I would like to be added to the list of people getting info. I am unable to attend the conference but would love the inside scoop. Thanks a million!!!
My email is [email protected]

Add me to the list of those who cannot attend this year. I wish I could go, but alas, cannot. [email protected]

Thank you!!!!

Me too!!! [email protected].

I'd LOVE to go, but I just can't fly to Chicago from Japan for just a few days, ya know??

Can I be emailed also, I was hoping to be able to go but due to some unexpected family issues I am not going to be able to go now and I am so sad. So please email me at [email protected].

Thanks a bunch

Please add me to the list also [email protected]
I can't go this year because of my boring job, but I am definately going next year!

Seems like a gargantuan task, but please add me to the list as well and thank you in advance! I am unable to attend conference this year. [email protected]

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Maragib
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Becky0216