• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Secrets: Stay Ahead of the Game with Insider Info

If you are in Wave 2 or 3 and can't go to conference, it is still possible to get some great tips and information by watching taped sessions, borrowing materials, or taking online courses.
jdavis said:
I thought I was on the list for the email, but I haven't gotten anything...:((

Check your e-mail in a second.

Can someone send me the email also? I can't attend conference this year. Thank You

[email protected]

Thank you for the emails Kim and Cindy!!!

I would love to hear what was going on a conference. I couldn't go this year:(

Thanks
[email protected]

I just sent you a "teaser" email, tiafe. :)

Anything good to report?

Ann ThanksThanks Ann that is a TEASER!!!:) :)

Anne- do you want the teaser, too?

Don't do it Ann! LOL

Here's a teaser: There's a piece of cookware.(Which we already knew since it's the July submit-2 incentive.)

chefann said:
Here's a teaser: There's a piece of cookware.

(Which we already knew since it's the July submit-2 incentive.)

And some other really cool new stuff!

:eek:

Ok so I'm feelin a bit goofy tonight............

well we will all know very soon....christmas is coming and so is conference!

OMG! Has anyone else from Wave 1 tried the recipe they showed on stage with the pantry sample? SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD! I'm going to make these at all my shows!

chefann said:
OMG! Has anyone else from Wave 1 tried the recipe they showed on stage with the pantry sample? SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD! I'm going to make these at all my shows!

JUST made it! YUMMY! I'm thinking of lots of ways I can use this!!!

chefann said:
I'm about to do it!! I can't wait.

We must have all waited for the weekend. :) DH's complaint was "no frosting?!?!?" But that's easy enough to make by mixing some powdered sugar and milk in a prep bowl.
They're a little better with an extra little dash of the pantry item on top.I made 1 batch - 1/2 in each flavor. mmm......OK- now the people who don't know are going completely insane trying to figure it out.

I was just gonna post this!

My kids and I are devouring them as we speak!!!

MMMMMMMMM.............................!

oh that is just cruel and unusual.... but I am so glad you aren't truly spoiling. (I am saying that and I am not even going to conference this year!)i just love their recipes!

chunkysalsa said:
oh that is just cruel and unusual.... but I am so glad you aren't truly spoiling.

(I am saying that and I am not even going to conference this year!)

i just love their recipes!
Do you want me to email or PM you with the info about the tasty treat?

I was thinking of putting it on a seperate thread titled

Non conf. attendees do not read this unless you want to be driven insane!!!

LOL!

again... mmmmmmmmmmm.......

chefann said:
We must have all waited for the weekend. :) DH's complaint was "no frosting?!?!?" But that's easy enough to make by mixing some powdered sugar and milk in a prep bowl.
They're a little better with an extra little dash of the pantry item on top.

I made 1 batch - 1/2 in each flavor. mmm......

OK- now the people who don't know are going completely insane trying to figure it out.

I did the dash on top - but my DH had the same complaint!

I did one kind - and I'll do the other in something different for tomorrow!:D

I bet people are just dying to know what we are talking about......but don't think they could ever really guess what it is......PC really came out with something original with this product I think!

you're my hero! I can just hear myself getting fatter! (JK!!)

and no... chunky has nothing to do with my size! It really is one of my favorite foods!

Just sent you a note. :)

chefann said:

Ann, I do!!!! I can imagine based on what I DO know! I'm doing training Wed evening and would love to make it, whatever it is!

PamperedChefDebi said:
Ann, I do!!!! I can imagine based on what I DO know! I'm doing training Wed evening and would love to make it, whatever it is!

Debi - I emailed you what it was...but sadly, you won't be able to make it - it requires a new product that we were given at Conference......

ChefBeckyD said:
Debi - I emailed you what it was...but sadly, you won't be able to make it - it requires a new product that we were given at Conference......

Thanks Becky! I'm hoping my Director came back with that product. Since it is very portable. :D

oh wow.... Ann, I really CAN feel myslef getting fatter! Thanks for sharing with me. I cannot wait to get those and try it. YUMMY! (Since it is just me and my hubby, I should probably wait to experiment with company! ha ha!)

PamperedChefDebi said:
Thanks Becky! I'm hoping my Director came back with that product. Since it is very portable. :D

Becky, I haven't gotten it yet. Oh the suspense!!!

I just forwarded you the note I sent to chunkysalsa. :)

That's funny....I just made them too and we loved them! VERY SIMPLE!!!

if anyone wants to email any spoilers, I'd love to have them. something to read while I'm playing nurse...[email protected]

Last edited:
Ann, I just sent you an email.

I have all the ingredients to make these and have been afraid to.....DH is on a trip and I will eat the entire batch! I so desperately want to give these a try! Do you think they'd freeze okay? Maybe freeze them unbaked then let them thaw and cook them later? I think I'll give that a try! YUMMO I'm going to make them before the sun goes down tonight!

rennea said:
Oh gosh I sure hope your hubby is doing well........

He's home and resting, so now we're dealing with post-op stuff. But he's home, he should make a full recovery, so I'm very thankful. And busy!

pamperedlinda said:
I have all the ingredients to make these and have been afraid to.....DH is on a trip and I will eat the entire batch! I so desperately want to give these a try! Do you think they'd freeze okay? Maybe freeze them unbaked then let them thaw and cook them later? I think I'll give that a try! YUMMO I'm going to make them before the sun goes down tonight!
You shouldn't freeze unbaked "tube" dough. They should freeze OK after being baked, though.

It has to do with the leaveners. The pressure of the can keeps them from activating too soon. That's why you're supposed to bake them soon after opening them. Freezing would affect it even further, and they probably wouldn't rise when you baked them. Yuk.
Of course, you could try it and prove me wrong! :)This has been another useless fact from the brain of Ann.

Thanks Ann,

I don't think there is anything useless that comes from your brain! You are like a walking, talking, typing encyclopedia! I think you are right though. I have another recipe that I make with 'tube dough', saugage, and cheese that I always make a bunch of and freeze. The ones that I freeze are not nearly as good and fluffy as the ones I make fresh....it's just easier to make them ahead though. I think I will give it a try and see what the difference is....Check back with me in a few days and I'll let ya know how the frozen ones turn out!

I made the tasy treat. Yummy! I even used the low fat can of stuff. So easy.

Please add me to the conference info listI just had to cancel from wave 3 at the last minute do to a family crisis and I am devestated.

[email protected]

Thanks!

Holly

Ann if you would be so kind?
chefann said:

Could you email the recipe to me as well?

sent
:)(rassafrackin' minimum)

Please add me to the "spoiler" list...I can't go either...:(

[email protected]

Thanks!

I just made these this morning too! I would swear I am blonde though as I forgot to cut them before baking them! they were still fabulous though!

momoftwins said:
I forgot to cut them before baking them! they were still fabulous though!
That's hilarious!! Did it still work pretty well though or did you eat it like a big corndog???:D

Oh please, oh please someone email me with all the conf. info. I'm in wave 3 and not able to attend. I just can't wait any longer. Would love the new recipe too. Just give me an email please. Thank You for sharing. I'm going crazy!!!:eek:

<h2>What is "Conference Secrets" and how can it benefit me?</h2><p>"Conference Secrets" is a session at our annual conference where we share insider information and tips to help you stay ahead of the game in your Pampered Chef business. Attending this session can give you a competitive edge and help you achieve success in your business.</p><h2>Is there any way to get the new information from "Conference Secrets" if I am not able to attend the session?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we do not condone or support the sharing of insider information from our conference. We believe that attending the session in person is the best way to fully benefit from the information and to respect the hard work and dedication of our consultants who attend the conference.</p><h2>I am in a later wave for the conference and am worried about being behind on the new information. Is there a way to catch up?</h2><p>While we understand your concern, we believe that each consultant should experience the conference and its sessions in their own time and at their own pace. Attending the session in person or watching the recorded session after the conference is the best way to fully grasp and apply the new information.</p><h2>Can I be added to a list or receive emails with the new information from "Conference Secrets"?</h2><p>As mentioned before, we do not support or encourage the sharing of insider information from our conference. We believe that attending the session in person is the best way to fully benefit from the information and to respect the hard work and dedication of our consultants who attend the conference.</p><h2>I am a consultant for Pampered Chef and am interested in attending "Conference Secrets". How can I sign up for the session?</h2><p>Thank you for your interest in our session! You can sign up for "Conference Secrets" during the conference registration process. We highly recommend attending this session to gain valuable insights and tips for your business.</p>

What is "Conference Secrets" and how can it benefit me?

"Conference Secrets" is a session at our annual conference where we share insider information and tips to help you stay ahead of the game in your Pampered Chef business. Attending this session can give you a competitive edge and help you achieve success in your business.

Is there any way to get the new information from "Conference Secrets" if I am not able to attend the session?

Unfortunately, we do not condone or support the sharing of insider information from our conference. We believe that attending the session in person is the best way to fully benefit from the information and to respect the hard work and dedication of our consultants who attend the conference.

I am in a later wave for the conference and am worried about being behind on the new information. Is there a way to catch up?

While we understand your concern, we believe that each consultant should experience the conference and its sessions in their own time and at their own pace. Attending the session in person or watching the recorded session after the conference is the best way to fully grasp and apply the new information.

Can I be added to a list or receive emails with the new information from "Conference Secrets"?

As mentioned before, we do not support or encourage the sharing of insider information from our conference. We believe that attending the session in person is the best way to fully benefit from the information and to respect the hard work and dedication of our consultants who attend the conference.

I am a consultant for Pampered Chef and am interested in attending "Conference Secrets". How can I sign up for the session?

Thank you for your interest in our session! You can sign up for "Conference Secrets" during the conference registration process. We highly recommend attending this session to gain valuable insights and tips for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Maragib
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Becky0216