• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Secrets: Stay Ahead of the Game with Insider Info

If you are in Wave 2 or 3 and can't go to conference, it is still possible to get some great tips and information by watching taped sessions, borrowing materials, or taking online courses.
Add me to the list too please. [email protected]

After being in PC for 7 years, and this being the first conference that I can not attend... :( I REALLY need to hear the latest.
Please please add me to the "can't wait to hear list"

Thank you!!!
[email protected]

Please add me also!

[email protected]

For being with PC for 7 years now, and this being the first conference that I can not attend, :( I REALLY need to hear the latest info. Please add me the any email list sharing the conference goodies.

Thanks so much,
Michelle

[email protected]

I noticed my email address did not show up...
any advice on how to add it and not the "invald hash" that is there now?

Please add me to your list as well. THis is the 1st time in 5 years that I was unable to attend and I really want to know as soon as I can.

thanks

I have BCC'd an email to those of you who have requested the Spoiler information. And, no, I don't have anything to pass on as yet. If you don't get it, PM me. There are so many names now, I hope I have captured everyone who requested information.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Please include me in your "secrets of the conference". I can not go this year due to the passing of my mother.

Hi,
I didn't receive the e-mail. Can you please re-send it? Thank you.

[email protected]

I had planned on going this year, but something came up (called a job :mad: ). I would love to know when you all find out.

[email protected]

I received the email. Thx!

What email?? Is it about conference? If so, can you send it to me?
[email protected]

Jennifer, doncha just hate how those pesky jobs interfer with your life?:rolleyes:

I quit mine in May & am looking for another. PC is just not replacing the RN income/benefits & DH reminds me daily.

chefmichellet said:
After being in PC for 7 years, and this being the first conference that I can not attend... :( I REALLY need to hear the latest.
Please please add me to the "can't wait to hear list"

Thank you!!!
[email protected]

OH.. ME TOO!

I have gone to every conference for the 5 years I have been in biz, and I am just SICK about not being able to go this time!!
please send to me to ! Thanks!!

[email protected]

please add mei cannot go to nc either - please add me to the list!! i cannot wait to find out!!! thank you!! [email protected]

Chef Endora said:
Jennifer, doncha just hate how those pesky jobs interfer with your life?:rolleyes:

I quit mine in May & am looking for another. PC is just not replacing the RN income/benefits & DH reminds me daily.

I am at my pesky day job right now.... why do they keep asking me to work??
DON'T THEY KNOW WHO I AM???? LOLOLOL

Chef Endora said:

I could start a whole post on my job. I need to vent, so I may just do that. I work for a very well known company and thought it was a good place. WRONG!!!!!:(

Veevahchef said:
AAAAHHHH
What e-mail?? LOL

Trish sent an email to everyone on her list letting them know they had been added, but she doesn't have any news yet. If you didn't get her email, you could send her a message & request to be added. She may have accidentally missed a couple.

Confirm Conference Bag?Can someone please confirm or deny that we are getting a conference bag, which I believe we have all seen... anyways... I need to know if I should bring my own or wait to get mine at Conference. Thanks.

Trish1953 said:
I have BCC'd an email to those of you who have requested the Spoiler information. And, no, I don't have anything to pass on as yet. If you don't get it, PM me. There are so many names now, I hope I have captured everyone who requested information.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Hi Trish,

I didn't get an email, but signed to to hear also.

My email is [email protected]

Thank you.

Trish I tried to PM you with my info but your box is full. Please let me know when you empty it so I can be added to your list. Thanks so much for what you are doing.

I had posted earlier, but I never received the email. Please add me to the list.
[email protected]

THANK YOU~

Cassie1037 said:
Can someone please confirm or deny that we are getting a conference bag, which I believe we have all seen... anyways... I need to know if I should bring my own or wait to get mine at Conference. Thanks.

YES we will be getting one!:D

I have 109 names right now of folks who are requesting information. I will send out news as soon as I hear it. However, I think Janet intended to "spoil" us after she got home.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Oops! I meant Becky! The mind goes when it has this much data to comprehend! Or, maybe it's the 90 degree weather that feels like its 107! Anyway, I'm like you -- can't wait to hear!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I'd also like to be added to the list since I cannot attend. Thanks!
[email protected]

Cannot attend - need to be added to the listCannot attend - need to be added to the list! Thanks in advance!

[email protected]

Cannot wait to see the new products! Wish I could be there!

Please add me to the list too! I was planning on going Wave 3, but I've been put on bedrest for a twin pregnancy and can't!

[email protected]

Thanks!

I am so new that there is NO way I could have made it to conference this year. I have my sights on next year !! PLEASE add me to the secret list

[email protected]

Trish1953 said:
Oops! I meant Becky! The mind goes when it has this much data to comprehend! Or, maybe it's the 90 degree weather that feels like its 107! Anyway, I'm like you -- can't wait to hear!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Hi Trish,
I got your pm but I don't know how to respond to you. I don't understand why my email doesn't work. I am going to give it to you again. Maybe I typed it wrong. Here it is again.

[email protected]

I guess I don't understand what you meant by sending it thru CS

I've never done PM, so I don't know how to send one.

Thanks, Dianne

Many thanks!I just have to say "THANK YOU" to the Wave 1 and Wave 2 folks that refuse to post here anything that would spoil it for us Wave 3 folks! I know Doris asks us every year not to say anything and every year I have 1 or 2 consultants that GO to Conference already knowing the news. Now, why would you do that to yourself, especially when we get to find out the new products on the FIRST day????????:confused: :confused: :confused:
It is so much fun to sit in that auditorium and see the products rolled out and announced....wouldn't miss it for the world! The one year I did miss conference (this will be my 5th one), I was miserable and swore I would never miss that excitement again!

thats the best part of conference to me!

It is my first conference, and I thank everyone for not posting anything as well! I would be too tempted to sneak a glance if I knew it was posted in one of these threads...

Jennifer, I love the new picture-now you don't look exactly like Gillian!

Please email me too. Cannot attend because I'm having surgery.

[email protected]

Thanks

Hello everyone!

I would love to know too! I am not able to attend! PLEASE PM me!!

Thank you!

just want to know if there are surprise boxes this yearI know we can't spill any news from conference, but if it's ok to ask about surprise boxes this year, we would love to know..trying to plot out extra $$.
Leaving out of cleveland Ohio at 8:35am Wed.
thanks

has anyone actually got an email from anyone yet? I put my email on the list and am just dying to know! I hate secrets...ugh!

Yes, there will be surprise boxes.

found out from another loop that there are "several types" of surprise boxes being offered...that's all they said

PampMomof3 said:
YES we will be getting one!:D
ref: Conference Bags.

oh.. thank you so much for telling.

I had to cancel my trip because my mom, babysitter, will be in the hospital for a knee surgery...we just found this out yesterday... :-(

Please email me at [email protected]

I am curious, can we have someone that is going to conference ship a surprise box to us if we are not able to go or are they just available to people who do attend conference?

Jodie... I'm not exactly sure, but if you can't, could you have someone ship a box to themself, then you go pick it up when it arrives?

Jodie, I am pretty sure surprise boxes can be shipped to anyone-

<h2>What is "Conference Secrets" and how can it benefit me?</h2><p>"Conference Secrets" is a session at our annual conference where we share insider information and tips to help you stay ahead of the game in your Pampered Chef business. Attending this session can give you a competitive edge and help you achieve success in your business.</p><h2>Is there any way to get the new information from "Conference Secrets" if I am not able to attend the session?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we do not condone or support the sharing of insider information from our conference. We believe that attending the session in person is the best way to fully benefit from the information and to respect the hard work and dedication of our consultants who attend the conference.</p><h2>I am in a later wave for the conference and am worried about being behind on the new information. Is there a way to catch up?</h2><p>While we understand your concern, we believe that each consultant should experience the conference and its sessions in their own time and at their own pace. Attending the session in person or watching the recorded session after the conference is the best way to fully grasp and apply the new information.</p><h2>Can I be added to a list or receive emails with the new information from "Conference Secrets"?</h2><p>As mentioned before, we do not support or encourage the sharing of insider information from our conference. We believe that attending the session in person is the best way to fully benefit from the information and to respect the hard work and dedication of our consultants who attend the conference.</p><h2>I am a consultant for Pampered Chef and am interested in attending "Conference Secrets". How can I sign up for the session?</h2><p>Thank you for your interest in our session! You can sign up for "Conference Secrets" during the conference registration process. We highly recommend attending this session to gain valuable insights and tips for your business.</p>

What is "Conference Secrets" and how can it benefit me?

"Conference Secrets" is a session at our annual conference where we share insider information and tips to help you stay ahead of the game in your Pampered Chef business. Attending this session can give you a competitive edge and help you achieve success in your business.

Is there any way to get the new information from "Conference Secrets" if I am not able to attend the session?

Unfortunately, we do not condone or support the sharing of insider information from our conference. We believe that attending the session in person is the best way to fully benefit from the information and to respect the hard work and dedication of our consultants who attend the conference.

I am in a later wave for the conference and am worried about being behind on the new information. Is there a way to catch up?

While we understand your concern, we believe that each consultant should experience the conference and its sessions in their own time and at their own pace. Attending the session in person or watching the recorded session after the conference is the best way to fully grasp and apply the new information.

Can I be added to a list or receive emails with the new information from "Conference Secrets"?

As mentioned before, we do not support or encourage the sharing of insider information from our conference. We believe that attending the session in person is the best way to fully benefit from the information and to respect the hard work and dedication of our consultants who attend the conference.

I am a consultant for Pampered Chef and am interested in attending "Conference Secrets". How can I sign up for the session?

Thank you for your interest in our session! You can sign up for "Conference Secrets" during the conference registration process. We highly recommend attending this session to gain valuable insights and tips for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Maragib
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Becky0216