• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Secrets: Stay Ahead of the Game with Insider Info

If you are in Wave 2 or 3 and can't go to conference, it is still possible to get some great tips and information by watching taped sessions, borrowing materials, or taking online courses.
Please email me too!!! Thanks
[email protected]

I would like to be added to that list. My brother just got married on 7/3. Myself, my husband, and our 4yr old son were in the wedding. So you can tell why I could not attend conference. My email is [email protected].

Thank you!

I would like to be added also! I just started last month but I'm dying to know the scoop!

[email protected]

I'd love to be on the list, too - I have a new baby this year, and couldn't figure out how to juggle nursing and conference going - maybe next year!

[email protected]

ME TOO!! I am not going to conference and cannot stand having to wait until after Wave 3 when my director gets back.

[email protected]

I would also like to be put on the [email protected]. Thank you, I wasn't able to attend as well.

Anything yet?

PLEASE

~

Meeeee toooo! I'm pretty new and didn't make plans. Maybe next year but I'd love the scoop that's why I'm here today!

[email protected]

Thanks Tricia

Teresa,

Have not heard anything but am ready to send the email list to Becky when she needs it.

Trish in Texas

I don't know how big Becky wanted to get this list. It's already getting upwards of 75 people and I wonder when it will be time to cut it off??

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Thank YouA Big Thanks to Becky & Trish from all of us who are unable to go for assorted reasons. Hopefully, we can all make it next year!

I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW but wondered if you guys have found anything out yet? Please don't tell me because i leave in less than 36 hours. :p

I don't think there were any good announcements today- aren't they on day 2? Ann said she would call if there was anything good today, but I haven't heard from her.

YEAH!! HO is announcing all the new products!!! :D

Gillian: You HAVE to PM me or email! I might miss a session because I have the chance to meet someone regarding my coffee biz while I'm out there.

gilliandanielle said:
I don't think there were any good announcements today- aren't they on day 2? Ann said she would call if there was anything good today, but I haven't heard from her.
I think they changed the format, too, so now you don't have to wait until the last day.

Has anyone received any e-mails yet?

I want to know PLEASE!!!!!

[email protected]

Thanks

Remember - Curiosity killed the cat and I loves cats so please let me know

- I know - I know - I know I am being pushy, a pain in the butt, etc

~

No emails yet. hopefully very soon! I cant wait!

OK, my curiosity has been piqued!
And I don't want to be left out!:p
Email me too at [email protected]

I'd like to be added to a list as well....should be there now, but couldn't go this year.... [email protected]

Conference InformationIf anyone would send me the information, I can't make it to conference as well. My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks!

Have we heard anything yet?

JoLynn

jbarnhill said:
Have we heard anything yet?

JoLynn

MMMMeeeeee TTTTTTooooooOooooooo!!!!!!!

Sorrrrrrryyy bbuuuuutttt I'mmmmmm ggggeeetttiiinnnggg nnnneeeerrrrvvvvoooouuuussss

III nneeddd ttoo kkknnnoowww

PPLLEEAASSEE HELP

<h2>What is "Conference Secrets" and how can it benefit me?</h2><p>"Conference Secrets" is a session at our annual conference where we share insider information and tips to help you stay ahead of the game in your Pampered Chef business. Attending this session can give you a competitive edge and help you achieve success in your business.</p><h2>Is there any way to get the new information from "Conference Secrets" if I am not able to attend the session?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we do not condone or support the sharing of insider information from our conference. We believe that attending the session in person is the best way to fully benefit from the information and to respect the hard work and dedication of our consultants who attend the conference.</p><h2>I am in a later wave for the conference and am worried about being behind on the new information. Is there a way to catch up?</h2><p>While we understand your concern, we believe that each consultant should experience the conference and its sessions in their own time and at their own pace. Attending the session in person or watching the recorded session after the conference is the best way to fully grasp and apply the new information.</p><h2>Can I be added to a list or receive emails with the new information from "Conference Secrets"?</h2><p>As mentioned before, we do not support or encourage the sharing of insider information from our conference. We believe that attending the session in person is the best way to fully benefit from the information and to respect the hard work and dedication of our consultants who attend the conference.</p><h2>I am a consultant for Pampered Chef and am interested in attending "Conference Secrets". How can I sign up for the session?</h2><p>Thank you for your interest in our session! You can sign up for "Conference Secrets" during the conference registration process. We highly recommend attending this session to gain valuable insights and tips for your business.</p>

What is "Conference Secrets" and how can it benefit me?

"Conference Secrets" is a session at our annual conference where we share insider information and tips to help you stay ahead of the game in your Pampered Chef business. Attending this session can give you a competitive edge and help you achieve success in your business.

Is there any way to get the new information from "Conference Secrets" if I am not able to attend the session?

Unfortunately, we do not condone or support the sharing of insider information from our conference. We believe that attending the session in person is the best way to fully benefit from the information and to respect the hard work and dedication of our consultants who attend the conference.

I am in a later wave for the conference and am worried about being behind on the new information. Is there a way to catch up?

While we understand your concern, we believe that each consultant should experience the conference and its sessions in their own time and at their own pace. Attending the session in person or watching the recorded session after the conference is the best way to fully grasp and apply the new information.

Can I be added to a list or receive emails with the new information from "Conference Secrets"?

As mentioned before, we do not support or encourage the sharing of insider information from our conference. We believe that attending the session in person is the best way to fully benefit from the information and to respect the hard work and dedication of our consultants who attend the conference.

I am a consultant for Pampered Chef and am interested in attending "Conference Secrets". How can I sign up for the session?

Thank you for your interest in our session! You can sign up for "Conference Secrets" during the conference registration process. We highly recommend attending this session to gain valuable insights and tips for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Maragib
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Becky0216