• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a Second Chance in Direct Sales? Join CS Dale!

In summary, Pampered Chef welcomes back former consultants and provides benefits such as income opportunities, discounted products, and a supportive community. The DCB is a tool for creating and sharing virtual catalogs. Consultants can still be successful by selling to friends and family. To become a director, one must qualify and participate in a leadership development program.
Dale C
Hello,
I was a consultant in the 90's and left for a variety of reasons. Since then I have held parties and bragged on the quality of the products. In Oct, I decided to kit-nap the large kit. I had no plans to hold parties, much less Virtual Parties. I was getting the products for my daughter and planned to sell to my friends and family. Fast forward a few weeks after bragging about the DCB and all my friends wanted to see it work. Well guess what, I host parties in my home and have held VPs on line and love it. (BTW, I was a director in another company when I signed up)

Welcome to CS Dale!

1. Can I rejoin Pampered Chef as a consultant if I left in the past?

Yes, absolutely! Our company welcomes back former consultants with open arms. We believe in giving everyone a second chance to pursue their dreams and passions in direct sales.

2. What benefits do I get as a consultant with Pampered Chef?

As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income through personal sales, team building, and leadership roles. You will also have access to high-quality products at a discounted price, ongoing training and support, and the chance to connect with a community of like-minded individuals.

3. What is the DCB and how does it work?

The DCB, or Digital Catalogue Builder, is a powerful tool that allows you to create and share virtual catalogs with your customers. It makes hosting virtual parties and sharing product information with your friends and family quick and easy.

4. Can I still be successful as a consultant if I only want to sell to my friends and family?

Absolutely! Many of our consultants have built successful businesses by selling to their personal networks. Your friends and family will likely appreciate the high-quality products and may even become loyal customers themselves.

5. How can I become a director with Pampered Chef?

To become a director, you must first qualify by achieving certain sales and team building goals. Our leadership development program provides you with the tools and resources you need to grow your business and reach your goals. As you build a successful team, you can advance to higher leadership levels and earn even more rewards and recognition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Elizabeth Q
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Deb Hagen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • June Moore