• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F/W 2010"Completing My Collection: Seeking Fashion Seasons 2001-2006, 2009-2010

In summary, the conversation is about a person trying to complete their collection of season's best copies. They are looking for copies from prior to 2001 and specific seasons from 2001-2009. They ask for the other person's zip code and a fair price for one copy. The other person mentions having some available and asks if they are still looking for specific years. The conversation also touches on the topic of shipping and the USA postal system.
Amy
I am trying to complete my collection. Looking for following copies of seasons best. Only need 1 copy of eachAnything prior to 2001F/W 2001S/S 2002F/W 2002S/S 2003F/W 2003S/S 2004F/W 2004S/S 2005F/W 2005S/S 2006F/W 2006F/W 2009S/S 2010

What's your zip code, and how much are you willing to pay for one Season's Best?
Are you going to try to pressure the seller into shipping media mail, which isn't correct?I have a lot of those, but I'm tired of buyers telling me to rip off the post office for postage when the buyers don't understand regional rate priority mail.Similar when sellers don't understand regional rate postage and give a $20 shipping fee that should be $12.I Love the USA postal system. Where on earth can you send a letter for under a dollar? And have it arrive within days?

Last edited:
Tell me how many you got and give me what you think is a fair price

ShellBeach said:
What's your zip code, and how much are you willing to pay for one Season's Best?
Are you going to try to pressure the seller into shipping media mail, which isn't correct?I have a lot of those, but I'm tired of buyers telling me to rip off the post office for postage when the buyers don't understand regional rate priority mail.Similar when sellers don't understand regional rate postage and give a $20 shipping fee that should be $12.I Love the USA postal system. Where on earth can you send a letter for under a dollar? And have it arrive within days?
Tell me how many you got and give me what you think is a fair price

Amy, sorry, I looked for them and realized they're not here where I live....I truly thought they were, when I posted. They must be at the old house and I don't feel like talking to the soon-to-be ex just now. Sorry to get your hopes up. I'm not going over there until he gets out. Which he keeps promising to do, every month. Out of my hands at the moment. Apologies!

I have many of these season's best available if you are still looking

Are you still looking for certain years? I have a lot of back issues myself.

What is the "F/W 2010" collection for Pampered Chef?

The "F/W 2010" collection refers to the Fall/Winter 2010 catalog for Pampered Chef, which features new and seasonal products for the kitchen and home.

What years does the "Completing My Collection" request cover?

The "Completing My Collection" request covers the fashion seasons of 2001-2006 and 2009-2010.

How can I obtain the missing fashion seasons for my collection?

You can submit a request through Pampered Chef's customer service to purchase the missing fashion seasons. They may also be available through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

Are there any special deals for purchasing the "F/W 2010" collection?

Pampered Chef often offers bundle deals or discounts for purchasing multiple items from the same collection. Check the website or catalog for current promotions.

Can I still order from the "F/W 2010" collection even though it is no longer current?

Yes, you can still order from the "F/W 2010" collection as long as the products are still available. However, some items may be discontinued or out of stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Acamp531
  • chef2you