• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Season's Best S/S 09 Recipes for Your Grand Opening | Shop Now!

In summary, "Season's Best S/S 09" is a seasonal catalog from Pampered Chef that is released twice a year featuring new products, recipes, and tips for the spring and summer season. You can order products from previous "Season's Best" catalogs as long as they are still available in inventory. The "Season's Best S/S 09" catalog may also have special deals and promotions on selected products, which can be found by browsing the catalog or requesting a copy from a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website.
topchef.heather
Are these for sale somewhere or did I miss them? All of my new Consultant stuff came with the F/W and I received some extra paperwork from my team leader and it had the S/S one in it. I really like the recipes in it and would like to have them for my Grand Opening next week.

I just looked on P3 and I only see S/S '07 ones and the new F/W ones. I was surprised that they don't have the S/S '09 ones still. Maybe someone here has some they can sell you?

The supplies available on supply order switch over the middle of the month prior to the new season, eliminating the items for the season that is ending. You can still order a SS09 SBRC on a personal or show order. And the recipes are still on CC for download.

You can order them with your discount on a personal order through the end of the month- they're availble thru the 31st. GL!

Hi there! The S/S recipe book is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. It's a great resource for new consultants like yourself, and I'm glad you received it from your team leader. You can also find some great recipes on our website and in our seasonal catalogs. Best of luck with your Grand Opening next week!

What is "Season's Best S/S 09"?

"Season's Best S/S 09" is a seasonal catalog from Pampered Chef that features new products, recipes, and tips for the spring and summer season.

How often does the "Season's Best S/S 09" catalog come out?

The "Season's Best S/S 09" catalog is released twice a year, in the spring and summer months.

Can I order products from previous "Season's Best" catalogs?

Yes, you can still order products from previous "Season's Best" catalogs as long as they are still available in our inventory.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the "Season's Best S/S 09" catalog?

Yes, the "Season's Best S/S 09" catalog may feature special deals and promotions on selected products. Make sure to check the catalog for any current offers.

How can I get a copy of the "Season's Best S/S 09" catalog?

You can request a copy of the "Season's Best S/S 09" catalog from your Pampered Chef consultant or browse the digital version on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • kdangel518
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • topchef.heather