• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Season's Best Holder Now - Limited Availability!

In summary, the "Get Your Season's Best Holder Now" is a special limited availability kitchen accessory from Pampered Chef that allows you to display and store your recipe cards in a stylish and convenient way. It can be purchased through a consultant or on the official website, but only while supplies last. It can hold any standard-sized recipe cards and is dishwasher safe, with a one-year warranty against defects or damages.
Jillmami
A customer was asking about some type of holder for the Season's Bests. Is there such a thing still available? Anyone have any to sell??

Thanks!
Jill Miles

We used to have one but I haven't seen it in the catalog for years. Sorry I don't have one either hopefully you might be able to find her one.

I'd suggest a magazine holder.

I use the small plate stands...works great!

It's been several years - maybe they'll reintroduce it!! I love mine! It holds about 20 of them...

What is the "Get Your Season's Best Holder Now" and why is it limited availability?

The "Get Your Season's Best Holder Now" is a special kitchen accessory from Pampered Chef that allows you to display and store your Season's Best recipe cards in a stylish and convenient way. It is limited availability because it is a seasonal item and only available for a certain period of time.

How do I purchase the "Get Your Season's Best Holder Now"?

You can purchase the "Get Your Season's Best Holder Now" through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our official website. However, please note that it is only available while supplies last.

Can I use the "Get Your Season's Best Holder Now" for other recipe cards?

Yes, the "Get Your Season's Best Holder Now" can hold any standard-sized recipe cards, not just Pampered Chef's Season's Best cards. It is a versatile kitchen accessory that can be used for all your favorite recipes.

Is the "Get Your Season's Best Holder Now" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Get Your Season's Best Holder Now" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan.

Is there a warranty for the "Get Your Season's Best Holder Now"?

Yes, the "Get Your Season's Best Holder Now" comes with a one-year warranty against any defects or damages. If you encounter any issues with your holder, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
fifiplc
Replies
Views
ICook4U
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose