• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seasons Best: The Perfect Gift for Your Realtor Clients | Tips & Ideas"

In summary, giving a Seasons Best to realtors as a gift for their clients is a nice idea, but an even better idea would be to get realtors to purchase gift certificates from you as closing gifts. It's a great way to introduce them to Pampered Chef and potentially gain new customers. Including a personalized message and information about Pampered Chef in the front cover can make it even more effective. Many consultants have had success with this strategy and it's a great way to expand your business. Good luck!
Wendyss
Gold Member
HI,
What do you think about giving a realtor Seasons Best to give to their clients as a gift from me? If so, what should I write inside the front cover? Has anyone done this before and had any success with it? I am just starting with PC and am trying to get outside my circle since everyone has done or gone to a party for me.

I think it's a nice idea but even nicer would be to get realtors to purchase gift certificates from you to give as closing gifts. Many realtors give closing gifts in excess of $100!
Maybe you could give the SB to the realtors with your information and offering of your services as the most convenient closing gift ever!

Nice Idea Barbara! I like that SB gift! May try it when I need to start actually "soliciting" for business. Still on a roll from SS months and my friends shows. But eventuall I figured I would hit up businesses and what a great gift idea!

I give a season's best to every host, and make a cute bag of older and newer ones to give away at my shows. I use the Nancy's Artwork bags, put 2 or 3 season's best and as many recipe cards as I can find and tie it shut with a curled aquamarine ribbon.

Hi there!

I think giving a realtor Seasons Best to give to their clients is a great idea! It shows your appreciation for their business and also introduces them to the amazing products from Pampered Chef. As for what to write inside the front cover, you could include a personalized message thanking them for their support and wishing them well in their new home. You could also include a brief description of Pampered Chef and how it can make their cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. I haven't personally done this before, but I have heard of other consultants having success with it. It's a great way to reach new customers and expand your business outside of your immediate network. Best of luck with your new venture with Pampered Chef!

What is the "Seasons Best - Gift" collection?

The "Seasons Best - Gift" collection is a selection of seasonal kitchen and cooking products offered by Pampered Chef. These products are perfect for gift-giving and include items such as seasonal cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools.

Are the products in the "Seasons Best - Gift" collection only available during certain times of the year?

Yes, the products in the "Seasons Best - Gift" collection are only available during their respective seasons. For example, holiday-themed products will only be available during the holiday season.

Can I purchase items from the "Seasons Best - Gift" collection as a gift for someone else?

Absolutely! The "Seasons Best - Gift" collection is designed specifically for gift-giving, so you can purchase items from this collection as a gift for friends, family, or anyone else.

Do the products in the "Seasons Best - Gift" collection come with any special packaging?

Yes, most products in the "Seasons Best - Gift" collection come with special holiday or seasonal packaging. This adds an extra touch to your gift and makes it perfect for giving.

Can I find the "Seasons Best - Gift" collection in stores or is it only available online?

The "Seasons Best - Gift" collection is only available through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. You will not find these products in stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattybrady
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • obxchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • KCPChef