• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Envelopes of the Season | Limited Supply Available

In summary, there is some confusion about the availability of Season's Best envelopes for the Recipe Collection. While they were previously unavailable, they can now be found at office supply stores and craft stores. Some individuals have also found them on the supply order, with a discounted price for PC Office Max card holders. Others have had difficulty ordering them and have resorted to purchasing them in person. These envelopes are used for mailing the Season's Best Recipe Collection to hosts.
SusanBP0129
Am I blind or are they no longer available on Supply Order?:eek: :confused:

I haven't seen them recently. You can generally pick them up at office supply stores or in the scrapbooking aisle of craft stores.

Hmmmmm.....I'll have to check Michael's! Thanks :)

I got a box of 100 at Office Max and our PC Office Max card discounted them...I think I got them for under $10

Nope they're gone. I ordered some on the last possible day last season and they sent 1 envelope (instead of 1 set). It took lots of calls and 2 additional deliveries to finally get the full set. One of the operators said they weren't available and I said that I knew that but they WERE available when I ordered them!:rolleyes: Anyway I have them now but can't buy more. Had I know they were discontinuing them I would have ordered several more sets. I love to carry them and give them to people who buy SB's in multiples. Oh, well, I guess they'll have to just look for them at Michael's and other places.

astavnes said:
I got a box of 100 at Office Max and our PC Office Max card discounted them...I think I got them for under $10
Thanks! I'll look for them!

I didn't realize that they were gone either! I was going to order some to send out as Christmas cards this year. Oh well, will have to look for them out and about.

i am seeing Envelopes for season best collection/25 on my supply items right now

I just ordered some the other night, they are still on the supply order. Item # 7255 I believe. 25/4.00

Awesome!! Thanks!! :D :D

Chef Stacy Edwards said:
I just ordered some the other night, they are still on the supply order. Item # 7255 I believe. 25/4.00
hmmmm.... they must have changed their mind. I know they weren't there on August 16th!

Great news!

What is a season's best envelope?What is a season's best envelope? I'm confussed.

It's envelopes for the Season's Best Recipe Collection....to mail it to a host, etc...

1. What are Season's Best Envelopes?

Season's Best Envelopes are a collection of recipe cards, organized by season, that feature delicious and easy-to-follow recipes created by Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

2. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase Season's Best Envelopes?

No, anyone can purchase Season's Best Envelopes. They are available for purchase through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How many recipe cards are included in each Season's Best Envelope?

Each Season's Best Envelope includes 20 recipe cards, with 4 cards for each season.

4. Can I customize the recipes in my Season's Best Envelope?

While the recipes in Season's Best Envelopes are carefully curated and tested by our team, you can always adjust the ingredients and measurements to suit your personal preferences.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for purchasing multiple Season's Best Envelopes?

Yes, we often offer promotions and discounts for purchasing multiple Season's Best Envelopes. Be sure to check our website or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • kcjodih