• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Locating Seasoning Paste for Fluted Pan - Diane

In summary, the recipe for Pan-eze involves mixing equal amounts of shortening, oil and flour together. Then, with the pastry brush, brush it on the pan (works great for the muffin pan and the fluted pan, especially). It makes the cakes just come out of the pan perfectly (do make sure you have a baking rack or plate under it when you flip them out...they come out so easily it's almost scary). I think the name of the recipe is Pan-Eze...but don't say it too quickly or it will sound like panties!
Chef Diane
Someone somewhere posted a paste they use to help season there stone, I can't find it.:confused: They used it for the fluted pan 1. to season & 2. to help turning out cakes. It was something like this equal parts of shortning, oil and flour. If you know where it is or are the person who uses this paste please point me in the right direction. Thanks Diane :p

There is a Pam out that has flour in it & it really works, & it got the 2005 excellence in food award

I copied and saved this at one point from another post...Hope this is what you're looking for!

I received a recipe from someone on another group that I swear by now for the stones. You mix equal amounts of shortening, oil and flour together. Then, with the pastry brush, brush it on the pan (works great for the muffin pan and the fluted pan, especially). It makes the cakes just come out of the pan perfectly (do make sure you have a baking rack or plate under it when you flip them out...they come out so easily it's almost scary). I think the name of the recipe is Pan-Eze...but don't say it too quickly or it will sound like panties!

You can also buy something in the cake decorating section at Wal-Mart that professional cake makers use (supposedly :rolleyes:) that should be about the same. I found it in the arts & crafts/fabric section, not the main grocery section. Hope this helps!

Yup, that's the recipe for Panties (oops, I meant Pan-eze LOL ;) ) that I use and it comes out great everytime!!

kcjodih said:
Yup, that's the recipe for Panties (oops, I meant Pan-eze LOL ;) ) that I use and it comes out great everytime!!

Can you make a large batch ahead of time and store it in the fridge, or do you have to make it as you go?

I haven't tried it yet, had forgotten about it actually, and am excited to give it a try.

Thanks!

I make up larger batches and do store mine in the fridge...I think the longest I had mine was a couple of months. No problems with it so go ahead, give it a try! :)

It's the little things in life!It's the little things in life that make me happy! I just made my first batch of Pan-Eze, and used it to make Blueberry Muffins...I can't wait to see how they turn out!

The next time I make it, I would follow steps: First, mix together the shortening and oil, then sprinkle in the flour blending until it's all added. I ended up with lumps :( I had to press out!

I'll let you know how my muffins POP out!!!

Hi Diane,Thank you for reaching out and asking for help in locating the seasoning paste for your fluted pan. I am not familiar with the specific paste you mentioned, but as a Pampered Chef consultant, I have some tips for seasoning your fluted pan.Firstly, it is important to use a non-stick cooking spray or a light coating of oil to prevent sticking. You can also try using a pastry brush to evenly distribute the oil onto the pan.For an extra layer of protection, you can also use a mixture of equal parts vegetable shortening, oil, and flour to create a paste. Simply mix the ingredients together until they form a thick, spreadable paste. Use a pastry brush to apply a thin layer onto the pan, making sure to cover all the nooks and crannies. Then, bake the pan in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10-15 minutes. This will help to create a non-stick surface on your pan.I hope these tips help you in seasoning your fluted pan. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Happy baking!

1. Where can I find the seasoning paste for the fluted pan used in the Diane recipe?

You can find the seasoning paste for the fluted pan used in the Diane recipe on our website under the "Seasonings and Sauces" category. You can also find it in select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

2. Is the seasoning paste necessary for the fluted pan or can I use a substitute?

The seasoning paste is recommended for the best flavor and results in the Diane recipe. If you are unable to find it, you can use a combination of your favorite herbs and spices to season the pan before adding the ingredients.

3. How much seasoning paste should I use for the fluted pan?

The amount of seasoning paste you use will depend on the size of your fluted pan. As a general rule, use enough paste to evenly coat the inside of the pan without it being too thick or clumpy.

4. Can I use the seasoning paste for other recipes or is it only for the fluted pan?

The seasoning paste can be used for other recipes as well, such as seasoning meats or vegetables before cooking. It is a versatile seasoning that can add flavor to many dishes.

5. Is the seasoning paste gluten-free and safe for those with allergies?

Yes, our seasoning paste is gluten-free and safe for those with allergies. We also offer a wide variety of gluten-free and allergy-safe products for our customers to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• timmygrrrl
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
timmygrrrl
  • pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • nancycookspc