• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Salt-Free Recipes & Rubs from Pampered Chef: What to Try

In summary, there are several salt-free options available from Pampered Chef, including the Garlic & Herb Rub and Smoky Applewood Rub. These rubs can add flavor to dishes without adding sodium and there are also recipes available on the website to use them in.
purpleluvs3
Gold Member
Does anyone know any recipes or rubs made by Pampered Chef that is Salt Free? Thanks in Advance.

I looked threw all of my PC seasonings/rubs they all have salt, they do not have any msg tho!

Thank you...my mother in law has me on the hunt, lol..

The rubs do have varying degrees of salt.

No salts in
9865 Peppercorn Medley,
9807 Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce,
9739 Double-Strength Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract,
9737 Basil Blend Canola Oil,
9723 Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend,
9719 Italian Seasoning Mix,
9713 All Purpose Dill Mix,
9712 Korintje Cinnamon,
9702 Raspberry Habanero Sauce,
9151 Garlic Infused Canola Oil,
9062 Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle.
...as mentioned in the Product Information Guide (PIG).

Nearly all pantry items are certified Kosher, some Kosher Dairy, some Kosher-Pareve.

Any consultants who want a rundown on pantry items, send me an email (don't list or post it here, please send me an actual email) with your consultant number and name of the person who recruited youand I will reply with a 7-page document I have condensed from the PIG for each item.

Because HO has indicated "for consultant use only", I will not post it here. Sorry, lurkers!

God bless, take care. -Scott

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to help you with your question. We do have a few salt-free options in our product line, including our Garlic & Herb Rub, which is made with a blend of garlic, herbs, and spices. Another great option is our Smoky Applewood Rub, which is a delicious blend of applewood smoke flavor, spices, and herbs. Both of these rubs are salt-free and can add a ton of flavor to your dishes without the added sodium. We also have a variety of recipes on our website that use these rubs, so be sure to check those out as well. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

1. What are the benefits of using salt-free recipes and rubs from Pampered Chef?

Salt-free recipes and rubs from Pampered Chef offer a healthier alternative to traditional recipes that use salt. They can also be beneficial for those with dietary restrictions or health concerns, such as high blood pressure or kidney disease.

2. Are the salt-free recipes and rubs from Pampered Chef still flavorful?

Yes, our salt-free recipes and rubs are carefully crafted to still provide delicious and bold flavors without the use of salt. We use a variety of herbs, spices, and other seasonings to create tasty options for all types of dishes.

3. Can I use these recipes and rubs on any type of food?

Absolutely! Our salt-free recipes and rubs can be used on a wide range of foods, including meats, vegetables, and even desserts. They are versatile and can be easily incorporated into your favorite dishes.

4. Do these recipes and rubs contain any artificial ingredients?

No, all of our salt-free recipes and rubs are made with natural ingredients and do not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives. We believe in using high-quality, wholesome ingredients to create the best possible products for our customers.

5. Can I purchase these products online?

Yes, you can purchase our salt-free recipes and rubs online through our website or through an independent Pampered Chef consultant. Our website also offers a variety of cooking tips and ideas for using these products in your meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefPeg
  • Products and Tips
Replies