• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Use Pampered Chef's Seasonal Inspiration Ideas at Shows?

In summary, Ladybug uses the seasonal inspirations flyers and monthly show stopper to promote her shows, and has had success.
janel kelly
I was just curious to know if anyone uses the seasonal inspiration ideas and flyers they have on the PC website at their shows. If anyone does I would be intersted in how you use them, talk about them, promote them, ect.. If you use them do you have alot of success with it?

I use the fliers in my flip folder. I talk with guests about the ideas....like using the pitcher as the "box" for the gift. I have had success with it. I think it helps to have a picture with it instead of just talking about it. It is best if I have the actual idea (like the pitcher with coffee on the bottom and cookies on the top).

I send to Preferred CustomersI have a "Preferred Customer Circle" (for guests who have accumulated over $100 in purchases through me) and one of the things I send is the Seasonal Inspirations flyer and the monthly Showstopper. Since they already love PC items (indicative by the amount of their sales), they are more inclined to be thrilled by the little ideas and want to purchase the items.

I also send a monthly recipe and a list of my show dates so they can add their order in a show I'm having and get the flat shipping rate. They also get the card with the 10% off after their 10th purchase. Everyone seems to like it!

Ladybug,
You mentioned a "perferred customers circle". That is a cool idea. Is it anyone that has purchased $100 in orders from you? Do you ask them first if they want to be included in the circle? I like the idea of sending them the inspirations flyer. I have thought they were really pretty ideas but didn't really know how to use them. Thanks ladies!

Hello! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I definitely use the seasonal inspiration ideas and flyers on the PC website at my shows. I find that they are a great way to showcase new products and promotions, and they add a fun and festive touch to my presentations. I usually incorporate them into my demonstrations and also mention them during my introduction and closing. I have had a lot of success with using them, as they often spark interest and lead to additional sales. I highly recommend utilizing these resources at your shows. Best of luck!

1. How do you incorporate Pampered Chef's Seasonal Inspiration Ideas into your shows?

At Pampered Chef, we believe that seasonal recipes and products are a great way to add variety and excitement to your cooking shows. Our Seasonal Inspiration Ideas are designed to help you showcase our products and recipes in a fun and festive way. You can use them as a theme for your entire show or incorporate them into specific segments of your show.

2. Are the Seasonal Inspiration Ideas only for specific seasons or holidays?

No, our Seasonal Inspiration Ideas cover a variety of seasons and holidays throughout the year, from summer barbecues to winter holiday gatherings. We also have ideas for everyday meals and occasions, so you can use them at any time of year.

3. How do the Seasonal Inspiration Ideas benefit my business?

Using our Seasonal Inspiration Ideas can help you attract new customers and keep your current customers engaged. By incorporating seasonal recipes and products into your shows, you can offer something new and exciting to your audience each time. This can also help increase your sales and bookings as customers will be more likely to purchase products that are featured in the show.

4. Can I customize the Seasonal Inspiration Ideas to fit my audience?

Absolutely! Our Seasonal Inspiration Ideas are meant to be flexible and can be tailored to fit your specific audience and preferences. You can mix and match different ideas, recipes, and products to create a unique show that will appeal to your customers.

5. Are there any resources or training available for using the Seasonal Inspiration Ideas?

Yes, we offer various resources and training materials to help you successfully incorporate our Seasonal Inspiration Ideas into your shows. This includes recipe cards, tips and tricks, and virtual training sessions. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team for any further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies