• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seasonal Dessert Recipe for Large Group: Summer Berry Shortcakes

In summary, the seasonal dessert recipe for this month is a pumpkin spice cheesecake that uses fresh pumpkin puree for a rich and creamy flavor. The required ingredients for this recipe include cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, spices, and a graham cracker crust. However, substitutions can be made to fit dietary needs or preferences, though the final product may differ in taste and texture. Kitchen tools needed for this recipe include a mixer, springform pan, and blender or food processor. This dessert can also be made ahead of time and tastes even better when chilled overnight. More details and instructions can be found on our website.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I'm looking for a dessert recipe to demo for a group of 20+, that will appeal to both male and female guests. My hostess would like to use seasonal fruit, loves to bake, and all the men are cooks who are very interested in the knives. I am not really into sweets and do not have very much experience with sweet recipes. In my family, the men only like cookies and brownies, not really into "fancy" desserts. I welcome suggestions and hints.Thanks. How about the Summer Berry Shortcakes? Is that a recipe that would appeal to both sexes? That uses a lot of tools and fits the bill. Any other ideas?

A trifle would be good! They are easy to make, taste great and look good too.

You can do something berry, something chocolate or perhaps a mixture of both. You could make two (even if you only have one trifle bowl you can make one ahead in something else).

It always looks impressive and is easy!

Last edited:
Pina Colada Upside Down Cake??

Do you think the guys would be interested a trifle?

My husband loves trifles. There are always several when we have gatherings at church and the guys seem to love them just as much as the women.

My DH and DS LOVE the Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle, and the Red, White & Blueberry Trifle too.

What is the seasonal dessert recipe for this month?

The seasonal dessert recipe for this month is a delicious pumpkin spice cheesecake. It's perfect for the fall season and uses fresh pumpkin puree for a rich and creamy flavor.

What ingredients do I need for the seasonal dessert recipe?

The ingredients for the seasonal dessert recipe vary depending on the month and recipe. For this month's pumpkin spice cheesecake, you will need cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, spices, and a graham cracker crust. The full recipe and ingredients list can be found on our website.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the seasonal dessert recipe?

Yes, you can always make substitutions in the seasonal dessert recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use a gluten-free crust or swap out dairy ingredients for non-dairy alternatives. However, please keep in mind that the taste and texture of the final product may be different.

What kitchen tools do I need for the seasonal dessert recipe?

The kitchen tools needed for the seasonal dessert recipe will also vary depending on the recipe. For the pumpkin spice cheesecake, you will need a mixer, a springform pan, and a blender or food processor for the pumpkin puree. Again, the full list of tools can be found on our website along with the recipe.

Can I make the seasonal dessert recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the seasonal dessert recipe ahead of time. Some recipes may even require you to make them in advance to allow flavors to develop. For example, the pumpkin spice cheesecake tastes even better when chilled overnight. Just be sure to follow the storage and serving instructions provided with the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scavallero
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scavallero
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebinIA
  • pampchefrhondab