• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Format Should Your Season Kick-Off Show Be?

In summary, the conversation is about hosting a show for customers and discussing different ideas and strategies for making it successful. One person shares their plans for a customer appreciation show, while another shares their experience with a previous show and gives details on how they made it successful. Questions are asked about recipes, advertising, and other details of the successful show.
babywings76
Gold Member
Are you guys hosting your own show this month for your customers? I usually do some sort of Season Kick Off party. I'm undecided on what format to do. In the past, I never seem to get that great of attendance and the last one I did I spent a lot of $$ on food and didn't get much out of it, sales & booking-wise.

What are you all doing? Demo a specific recipe and just do it as a regular show? Have it as an open house format with various things already prepared for them to munch on?

Special incentives, games, etc. to entice a crowd and gather bookings/sales?

I am. The party is tomorrow. Since this month is my one year anniversary, I am doing it as a customer appreciation show. I am doing one recipe from the new season's best as a demo and then having two things premade. I am giving away the benefits and I plan on two or three games/drawings for extra stuff. Can you tell I am still working out the details? I invited everyone from my customer list. I mailed 148 invites and sent email. I am a bit disappointed w the rsvp rate right now. I have like 16 people coming. but I am hoping for a good show all the same.

I do one the first of March and the first of September. This time, I did a "Grill and Chill" I gave away one of the new grilling products and one rub that I had a duplicate of and gave all customers present a 10% discount on their purchases. I invited couples for the first time this time. There were 7 (I count couples as 1) in attendance and $400 in sales. I'm using the free product and half price to get the rest of the new items I didn't earn and 60% off a piece of cookware was great too! It was a lot of fun! I treat it as more of a night to show off the new products and a customer appreciation event. I let them know that purchases are not necessary (in hopes for bookings...etc) but generally have good sales. This year I sent an email invite only, so I only reached 1/2 of my customers, but wanted to spend more on food and giveaways.

I did one this year for the first time.... I had 16 in attendance and am closing it at $1400in sales and 4 bookings. I spent $40 on food and made a few of the new recipes. I raffled off the host benefits and gave tickets for various things. Also had a cash and carry table and a PC lottery. It came out quite successful for my first go round.

vanscootin said:
I did one this year for the first time.... I had 16 in attendance and am closing it at $1400in sales and 4 bookings. I spent $40 on food and made a few of the new recipes. I raffled off the host benefits and gave tickets for various things. Also had a cash and carry table and a PC lottery. It came out quite successful for my first go round.

Wow! That's great! You're so funny--you can't just put that out there and not give more details! :D ;)

So first off, I have to ask...what recipes did you do? What kind of advertising did you do? How did you do the lottery? Did you have the food already made or did you do a demo? I know, it's a lot of questions, but with a successful party like that I've just got to know! :)

babywings76 said:
Wow! That's great! You're so funny--you can't just put that out there and not give more details! :D ;)

So first off, I have to ask...what recipes did you do? What kind of advertising did you do? How did you do the lottery? Did you have the food already made or did you do a demo? I know, it's a lot of questions, but with a successful party like that I've just got to know! :)

Well, I sent out an email to all my customers, then sent paper invites and minis to customers who I hadn't talked to in a while, then I sent full size cattys to past hosts who I still want to work with (I have a few that if they call me I'll work with them, but if not I'm ok with that.)

Recipes: I made my verison of the brownie recipe that came in the product use and care, switched out the cherries for raspberries, I made the BBQ pizza, dips and chips, that lemon cherry crumble thing... which was AWESOME, the zuchini fries, both drink mixes, and garbage fries. I had them all done before guests arrived.

When you walked in the door I had my 6 year old give everyone a ticket. They first passed the lotto table. 50 squares at $2 a pop put in the drawing for $100 in free products. Next was my cash and carry table. Then I had another table with a booking sheet and my available dates. Had all the new products set out on my dining room table... food on my peninsula. On my piano I had brown paper bags with all the host rewards in them... I guessed it would be a 600 show so I put the host rewards based on that. People put theit tickets in the bag and my assistant (my 6 year old) pulled all the winners.

I just posted this under my customer appreciation show thread but thought I'd add it here too. I invited all my customers and past hosts. I mailed 148 invites, email, and fb. The party was today. I had only 1 online order going into the show. I did the one time drawing for free shipping, the queen of the shoppers game for a prize, and the LR game for 3 different prizes. I gave all past hosts a new season's best. I ended up with over $1300 in sales. I am splitting it into two shows to submit since I am not sure if I'll get another show for March. I got 3 catalog bookings which was what I was looking for (baby due this month; not doing shows in April).I made a fruit salad, the cherry lemon crumble cake in the dcb and the chicago hot dog bites. I just demoed the cake and the rest was premade. Rave reviews all around. I am now just waiting on my winners to pick their prizes. I did put a lot of money into the show (invites, food) but I made it back and I got 3 bookings so I feel like it was a success. I might do something similar next year. I don't think I would do it with each season change as the upfront cost is a bit much but it served its purpose this time.

What is the purpose of the Season Kick-Off Show Format?

The Season Kick-Off Show Format is designed to introduce the latest Pampered Chef products and share tips and recipes for using them. It is also a way for consultants to connect with their customers and showcase the benefits of hosting or attending a Pampered Chef party.

How long is the Season Kick-Off Show?

The Season Kick-Off Show typically lasts about 45 minutes to an hour. However, the exact duration may vary depending on the consultant and the number of products being showcased.

Do I need to attend the Season Kick-Off Show in person?

No, the Season Kick-Off Show can be attended virtually from the comfort of your own home. You will receive a link to the virtual event from your consultant.

Can I purchase products at the Season Kick-Off Show?

Yes, you can purchase products at the Season Kick-Off Show. Your consultant will provide you with instructions on how to place an order during or after the event.

Can I invite friends and family to the Season Kick-Off Show?

Yes, you can invite friends and family to the Season Kick-Off Show. It is a great opportunity to introduce them to the Pampered Chef products and potentially earn rewards for hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahlegare
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PC_Megan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
forever their mom
  • babywings76