• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Season's Best Cookbook 2004 - Baked Alaska on Front

In summary, the "Seeking Season's Best Cookbook 2004 - Baked Alaska on Front" is a cookbook published by Pampered Chef in 2004 that features seasonal recipes, including a recipe for Baked Alaska on the cover. It is no longer available for purchase, but some copies may still be found through third-party sellers. Baked Alaska is a dessert made with layers of cake, ice cream, and meringue, and the recipe in the cookbook allows for substitutions and variations.
stru54
I have a customer that is begging me to find her the Season's Best Cookbook
Winter 2004 (Baked Alaska picture on front) If any one has one I would love to purchase it from you

Thanks
Georgia

2004 cookbookI have one that you can have no need to pay for it you can E -mail me your address Doreen pdzaino4 @aol.com

Hi Georgia,I understand your customer's request for the Season's Best Cookbook Winter 2004 with the Baked Alaska picture on the front. I did some research and unfortunately, it seems that this cookbook is no longer in print and is not available for purchase from any major retailers.However, I did manage to find a few listings on online marketplaces like eBay and Amazon. You can also try searching on local buy and sell groups on Facebook or contacting local used bookstores to see if they have a copy in stock.I hope you are able to find the cookbook for your customer. Best of luck!

1. What is the "Seeking Season's Best Cookbook 2004 - Baked Alaska on Front"?

The "Seeking Season's Best Cookbook 2004 - Baked Alaska on Front" is a cookbook published by Pampered Chef in 2004. It features a variety of recipes using seasonal ingredients and includes a recipe for Baked Alaska on the cover.

2. Is the "Seeking Season's Best Cookbook 2004 - Baked Alaska on Front" still available?

No, the "Seeking Season's Best Cookbook 2004 - Baked Alaska on Front" is no longer available for purchase. However, some copies may still be available through third-party sellers.

3. What is Baked Alaska?

Baked Alaska is a dessert made with layers of cake, ice cream, and meringue that is then baked in the oven to create a crispy exterior. It is typically served with a warm sauce or fruit compote.

4. Can I substitute the ice cream flavor in the Baked Alaska recipe?

Yes, you can substitute any flavor of ice cream for the one listed in the Baked Alaska recipe. Just make sure to choose a flavor that pairs well with the other ingredients in the recipe.

5. Are there any variations of the Baked Alaska recipe in the cookbook?

Yes, the "Seeking Season's Best Cookbook 2004" includes a few variations of the Baked Alaska recipe, such as using different cake flavors or adding a layer of fruit between the cake and ice cream. You can also get creative and come up with your own variations using the basic recipe as a guide.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mypamperedmoocow
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mypamperedmoocow
Replies
Views
freebyrdz
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies