• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Season Best Cookbook Postage

In summary, the "Season Best Cookbook Postage" is a cookbook featuring recipes tailored for each season, with no specified author. It can be purchased at major bookstores and online retailers. The recipes are beginner-friendly and include nutritional information.
Polliewiggle
Hello,

Does anyone happen to know how much postage is needed to mail 1 Season's Best Cookbook?

Thanks!

I've never mailed one, but I can tell you how I would calculate it. If you have a kitchen scale, you can calculate it at home. What I do is get the envelope I'm going to use, and all of the items that will go in it, and ON it (label?). I then weight that on my kitchen scale (actually, mine was an office-supply store scale used for postage, but either would work. Anything that gives you ounces.)Then go on line to usps.com and click on the "Calculate postage". Follow the screen to enter the information (zipcode, weight, large envelope, etc). It will then give you a list of options. I think the first list are the more expensive. Just click on the blue bar to get the list for First-Class options. The blue bar is a drop-down list for each category of postage. That will tell you how much it would cost.Maybe tomorrow, someone else will be online and can tell you from experience.
I can't see it being that much. I just sent a folder with recruiting brochures/dvd, and a catalog - and it was about $2.50 or so. So I'd bet a SB would be less.

Last time I checked it was about $0.84. I tell people that they should buy them as greeting cards/birthday cards and they actually save money - Less than $2 for the card including mailing. Envelopes that the books fit in can be purchased at dollar stores.

What is the "Season Best Cookbook Postage"?

The "Season Best Cookbook Postage" is a cookbook that features recipes specifically tailored for each season of the year.

Who is the author of the "Season Best Cookbook Postage"?

The author of the "Season Best Cookbook Postage" is not specified as it is a compilation of recipes from various chefs and cooks.

Where can I purchase the "Season Best Cookbook Postage"?

The "Season Best Cookbook Postage" can be purchased at most major bookstores, as well as online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Are the recipes in the "Season Best Cookbook Postage" beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in the "Season Best Cookbook Postage" are designed to be accessible for cooks of all levels, including beginners.

Does the "Season Best Cookbook Postage" include nutritional information for each recipe?

Yes, the "Season Best Cookbook Postage" includes nutritional information for each recipe to help you make informed choices about your meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bevcolecooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JessieG1212
  • Jolene0525
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefJWarren
  • susanr613