• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Recipes on Beta Site

In summary, to search for recipes on the Beta Site, simply click on the search bar and enter keywords or ingredients. You can also filter your search by meal type and dietary restrictions. Recipes can be saved by clicking the "Save" button and creating collections is possible through the "Collections" tab. The Beta Site is accessible on mobile devices as well.
barbara_anne
Does anyone know how to search for recipes by product on the beta site? I keep looking around, but can't find the option to search by product. TIA

Use the search box on the product you want to use. It will display the product list but then you can click on the recipe tab for all of the recipes that use it.

Thank you so much!

1. How do I search for recipes on the Beta Site?

To search for recipes on the Beta Site, simply click on the search bar located at the top of the page and type in any keywords or ingredients you would like to include in your recipe. You can also filter your search by meal type, dietary restrictions, and more.

2. Can I save recipes I find on the Beta Site?

Yes, you can save recipes on the Beta Site by clicking the "Save" button on the recipe page. This will save the recipe to your account for easy access in the future.

3. Are the recipes on the Beta Site different from the ones on the regular site?

No, the recipes on the Beta Site are the same as the ones on the regular site. The Beta Site is simply a new platform for searching and organizing recipes.

4. Can I create my own recipe collections on the Beta Site?

Yes, you can create your own recipe collections on the Beta Site by clicking on the "Collections" tab and selecting "Create a Collection". From there, you can add your favorite recipes and organize them however you'd like.

5.Can I access the Beta Site on my mobile device?

Yes, the Beta Site is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with internet connection. Simply go to the Beta Site through your mobile browser and you can search for recipes and save them on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SChristie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • akggirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies