• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Pretzel Wreath Recipe for Booth Giveaway

In summary, you can find a variety of pretzel wreath recipes on popular cooking websites like Pampered Chef, Food Network, and Allrecipes. The basic ingredients for a pretzel wreath include pretzel rods, melted chocolate or caramel, and various toppings. You can also customize the recipe for dietary restrictions. The total time to make a pretzel wreath is approximately 30 minutes, plus additional time for the chocolate or caramel to set. It is best to assemble and add toppings just before serving, but the assembled wreath can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week.
lmklipfel
I am looking for the pretzel wreath recipe on a half sheet to give out at a booth, if anyone has it, I would appreciate it.

Here is one. It is a WORD doc. I left my name/info in so you could just type your info in its place.

If you need my name removed and made into a pdf, let me know.

Thanks!

Attachments

• HomemadeFortheHolidays_wreath2up.doc
    213 KB · Views: 499
Hi there! I don't have the exact recipe for the pretzel wreath on a half sheet, but I do have a similar one that you could try. Ingredients:
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups pretzel twists
- 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or your choice)
- 1 tbsp melted butterInstructions:
1. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, salt, and sugar. In a separate small bowl, mix the yeast and warm water until the yeast dissolves.
2. Add the yeast mixture and olive oil to the flour mixture and mix until a dough forms. Knead the dough on a floured surface for about 5 minutes.
3. Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover with a towel, and let it rise for about an hour.
4. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Roll out the dough on a floured surface to fit a half sheet pan. Place the dough on the pan and brush with the beaten egg.
5. Arrange the pretzel twists on top of the dough, making a wreath shape. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the pretzels.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
7. Brush the melted butter on top of the wreath and let it cool before serving. Enjoy!

1. Where can I find a recipe for a pretzel wreath for the booth giveaway?

You can find a variety of pretzel wreath recipes on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section. You can also search for recipes on popular cooking websites such as Food Network or Allrecipes.

2. What ingredients do I need to make a pretzel wreath?

The basic ingredients for a pretzel wreath include pretzel rods, melted chocolate or caramel, and various toppings such as sprinkles, nuts, or dried fruit. You can also add in other ingredients like melted peanut butter or marshmallows for added flavor.

3. Can I customize the pretzel wreath recipe for dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can easily customize the pretzel wreath recipe for dietary restrictions. For a gluten-free option, you can use gluten-free pretzel rods. For a vegan option, you can use dairy-free chocolate or caramel and opt for vegan-friendly toppings.

4. How long does it take to make a pretzel wreath?

The total time to make a pretzel wreath will vary depending on the recipe and your level of experience. However, on average, it takes about 30 minutes to prepare and assemble the wreath, plus additional time for the chocolate or caramel to set.

5. Can I make the pretzel wreath ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the pretzel wreath ahead of time. However, we recommend assembling and adding toppings to the wreath just before serving to ensure the pretzels stay fresh and crispy. You can also store the assembled wreath in an airtight container for up to a week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mpkegley
Replies
Views
pattikake
Replies
Views
finley1991