• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Pampered Chef Weber Grill Promo Gift From a Few Years Back...

In summary, the Pampered Chef Weber Grill Promo Gift was a limited time promotion that offered a free gift with purchase of certain Pampered Chef products. It is no longer available and cannot be purchased separately. Customers who made a qualifying purchase were automatically eligible for the gift, but it is best to check with Pampered Chef customer service to see if you qualified. Keep an eye on their website and social media for updates on future promotions.
SixZeroFour
Hello everyone,I know this is a long shot but I was wondering if any of you might by any chance have one of the teal blue PC Weber Smokey Joe grills from 4 or 5 years ago?? or even know someone who might?? I am desperately trying to track one down and would really appreciate any help at all.New or Used is fine! Willing to pay very fair price.Thanks very much for your time!Matt
DSC05631.JPG
DSC05632.JPG
DSC05631.JPG DSC05632.JPG

1. What is the Pampered Chef Weber Grill Promo Gift from a few years back?

The Pampered Chef Weber Grill Promo Gift was a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef a few years ago. It was a free gift with purchase of certain Pampered Chef products.

2. Is the Pampered Chef Weber Grill Promo Gift still available?

No, unfortunately the Pampered Chef Weber Grill Promo Gift was only available for a limited time and is no longer available.

3. How do I know if I qualify for the Pampered Chef Weber Grill Promo Gift?

At the time of the promotion, customers who made a qualifying purchase were automatically eligible for the free Weber Grill Promo Gift. You can check with Pampered Chef customer service to see if you qualified for the promotion.

4. Can I purchase the Pampered Chef Weber Grill Promo Gift separately?

No, the Pampered Chef Weber Grill Promo Gift was only available as a free gift with purchase during the promotion period.

5. Will Pampered Chef have similar promotions in the future?

Pampered Chef often runs special promotions and offers free gifts with purchase. Keep an eye on their website and social media pages for updates on any upcoming promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • makeawhisk
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • kcjodih