• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have the Latest HWC Items?

In summary, customers are searching for the top five Hwc items, including the Pink Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Pink Mini Nylon Serving Tongs, Pink Nylon Slotted Spoon, Pink Nylon Ladle, and Pink Nylon Serving Spoon. These items can be found on the Pampered Chef website, through a consultant, or at some kitchen supply stores. All Hwc items come in pink to represent breast cancer awareness, but may also come in other colors. There is a 10% discount on Hwc items, but host rewards and discounts cannot be applied to these items.
melindagilbert
Does anyone have "NEW" HWC ITEMS?

Microfiber Towel
Scraper
Cake Tester
Trio Bowl

Should have ordered more when they were available :cry:

the trio bowl will be available online next month

yes i have the towel amd bowl also an apron let me know soon. going to town today

I def. want the towel and the bowl, could i see a picture of the apron

If you want to check out the shipping the items would be sent to preston md

milkangel said:
yes i have the towel amd bowl also an apron let me know soon. going to town today

If it's not taken, I would totally be interested in the apron! :love:

sorry sold out the apron

What are the top five Hwc items that customers are searching for?

The top five Hwc (Help Whip Cancer) items that customers are searching for are the Pink Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Pink Mini Nylon Serving Tongs, Pink Nylon Slotted Spoon, Pink Nylon Ladle, and Pink Nylon Serving Spoon. These items are not only functional, but also support a great cause.

Where can I find these Hwc items?

These Hwc items can be found on our Pampered Chef website, or through any Pampered Chef consultant. You can also check with your local kitchen supply stores, as they may carry a limited selection of our Hwc items.

Do all Hwc items come in pink?

Yes, all Hwc items are designed with the signature pink color to represent breast cancer awareness. However, some of our items may also come in other colors, so be sure to check the product description or ask your consultant for more information.

Is there a special discount for Hwc items?

Yes, we offer a 10% discount on all Hwc items to support breast cancer awareness. This discount will be automatically applied at checkout when you purchase any Hwc item.

Can I use my host rewards or discounts on Hwc items?

Unfortunately, host rewards and discounts cannot be applied to Hwc items as these items are already discounted to support breast cancer awareness. However, you can still earn host rewards and discounts on other non-Hwc items in your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellerCooks
  • trps