• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Couples Grilling Show Invite....

In summary, you can easily find couples grilling show invites near you by using the "Find a Show" feature on our website. These invites are open to anyone, including non-Pampered Chef consultants. To RSVP, simply click on the show and follow the instructions, or contact the host directly. There is no fee to attend these events and you are welcome to bring a friend or family member, just be sure to RSVP for them as well.
lacychef
can anyone point me in the right direction? I've been searching but can't find one....could be I'm tired....anyway, if you have one---that would be just super!:)

anyone?????:D

Here is one I got from Paulette:

Attachments

• Grilling ~ Couples inv(2).doc
    123.5 KB · Views: 474
You can also go into the FILES section and put in "Couple" and search that way.

Oooo... check out Becky's new invite here...

As always... TOOOOO cute!

katie0128 said:
Oooo... check out Becky's new invite here...

As always... TOOOOO cute!
Yeah I saw that, but need to send mine out tomorrow!

thanks for helping ladies....I think my search was too specific before...

1. How can I find a couples grilling show invite near me?

You can search for couples grilling show invites near you by using our "Find a Show" feature on our website. Simply enter your zip code and search radius to see a list of upcoming shows in your area.

2. Can I attend a couples grilling show invite even if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, our couples grilling show invites are open to anyone who is interested in learning more about our products and recipes. You do not have to be a consultant to attend.

3. How do I RSVP for a couples grilling show invite?

To RSVP for a couples grilling show invite, simply click on the show you are interested in attending and follow the instructions to reserve your spot. You can also contact the host directly if you have any trouble RSVPing online.

4. Is there a fee to attend a couples grilling show invite?

No, there is no fee to attend a couples grilling show invite. These events are free and open to anyone who wants to learn more about our products and recipes.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to a couples grilling show invite?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to a couples grilling show invite. However, we do ask that you RSVP for the additional guests so we can ensure there is enough space for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • annew
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
annew
  • ChefBeckyD