• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Consultants in Berrien County, MI to Increase Sales & Earn $3.50/Hr

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through independent consultants. To find consultants in Berrien County, MI, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on their website. Becoming a consultant in this area can provide many benefits, such as extra income, flexible work hours, and training and support from the company. It can also help increase sales through local networks, in-person events, and online platforms. The average earnings for a consultant in this area can vary, but Pampered Chef offers a commission of 20-25% on sales, as well as potential bonuses and incentives.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
I am searching for Consultants living in or near Berrien County, Michigan who would like to increase their sales and expand their business. Each year, I have a booth at the local youth fair and I’m in need of a few good people to help staff this site.

This year the fair runs from August 12-August 17. I set up the booth (tables and product) and each consultant brings their own materials. The per-hour rate this year is $3.50.

If you know any successful, competent and trustworthy Consultants who live in or near this area, PLEASE put them in touch with me.

I need all responses by Saturday, April 27. THANK YOU!

Good morning. Still looking. . . .

Still in need of folks who fit this description. I wish I could get this information form Home Office (I've tried), but I can't. Anyone, anyone, Bueller, anyone? ;)

Have you tried contacting people on your team/upline? How about doing a consultant search on the main PC website?

babywings76 said:
Have you tried contacting people on your team/upline? How about doing a consultant search on the main PC website?
No luck with my team/upline. I'm not familiar with the consultant search. Is that something I can do without pestering someone? (remember when we'd get leads that were actually other consultants?)

Amanda, thanks for the idea. It didn't work beyond looking up two people (even changed addresses). Theses were folks I already knew and then it came up with an error message.

Jeanine, I'm in with you for next year!

Heather Rogers said:
Jeanine, I'm in with you for next year!
Thanks, Heather! It is nice to have more people to work and I think you'll really enjoy the exposure/leads.

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through independent consultants. Our mission is to help people share delicious meals and make everyday cooking easier and more enjoyable.

How do I find consultants in Berrien County, MI?

You can find consultants in Berrien County, MI by visiting the Pampered Chef website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your location and select "Berrien County, MI" from the drop-down menu to view a list of consultants near you.

What are the benefits of becoming a consultant in Berrien County, MI?

Becoming a consultant in Berrien County, MI can provide many benefits, including the opportunity to earn extra income, flexible work hours, training and support from the Pampered Chef team, and the chance to connect with others and build lasting relationships through cooking.

How can becoming a consultant in Berrien County, MI help increase sales?

Becoming a consultant in Berrien County, MI can help increase sales by tapping into a local network of potential customers, hosting in-person cooking demonstrations and parties, and utilizing social media and other online platforms to reach a wider audience.

What is the average earnings for a consultant in Berrien County, MI?

The average earnings for a consultant in Berrien County, MI can vary depending on individual effort and success, but Pampered Chef offers a commission of 20-25% on sales, as well as potential bonuses and incentives. The more you sell, the more you can earn!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • Sheila