• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Search for an Organization Before the Fundraiser Start Date?

In summary, our search feature allows you to find a variety of organizations, including non-profits, charities, community groups, schools, and more. You can use our advanced search options to narrow down your results by type of organization, location, and other criteria. You can also use keywords to search for specific organizations. Our search feature also allows you to filter results by state, city, or zip code to find organizations in your desired location. There is no fee to use the search feature, and you can save your search results by creating an account with us for future reference.
turtle15
If I have a fundraiser starting date for May 1, would I be able to search for that organization on my website before May 1? I wanted to make sure the search feature worked before I sent out flyers.

Yes, as long as it's set up on your website, when you search for it by name it will come up.:)

Get your fundraiser set up. Clear your cookies, then go to your website like you were a customer. That will let you go through the process just like any other computer user.

Ahhh - how do you clear your cookies?

Go into "Tools" on your toolbar. Click on "Options." On my computer I then click on "Privacy." That's where I see cookie options. If all else fails, try finding it through "Help" on your toolbar.

You just have to close your internet window then open it up again. That works on Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.

It depends on how your privacy settings are set. Mine don't clear when I shut down my Firefox.

What types of organizations can I find through your search?

Our search feature allows you to find a variety of organizations, including non-profits, charities, community groups, schools, and more.

How do I search for a specific type of organization?

You can use our advanced search options to narrow down your results by type of organization, location, and other criteria. You can also use keywords to search for specific organizations.

Can I filter my search results by location?

Yes, our search feature allows you to filter results by state, city, or zip code to find organizations in your desired location.

Is there a fee to use the search feature?

No, our search feature is completely free for anyone to use.

Can I save my search results for future reference?

Yes, you can save your search results by creating an account with us. This allows you to easily access and reference your saved organizations in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • KCPChef