• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a Specific Consultant on Pampered Chef Cc

In summary, to search for a specific consultant on Pampered Chef CC, you can use the search bar located at the top of the website. You will need to know their name or location to perform a search, but you can also browse through the list of consultants if you only know their first or last name. You can also search for a consultant by their team or group name, and use filters to narrow down your search results. If you cannot find the consultant you are looking for, you can contact customer service for assistance.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Is there any way to look and see if a specific person has become a consultant on CC?

You can call HO - they will tell you.

Thanks Linda! Appreciate the help and prompt reply! :D

Yes, there is cause I found it the other day. Unfortunately, I have no clue where to find it now. Perhaps use the search feature. I was a bit frustrated because my business cards and paperwork use a nickname but Pampered Chef has me listed under my "official" name. No one but my mother would be able to find me. Woops, my mom is a computer illiterate so she wouldn't be able to find me either.

Thanks Bee...after I read your post, I started playing....if you click on "home", then go to "Come join us", there's a link for "find a consultant".

However, not sure if only those who are "qualified" can be found....It did not find a couple of my new recruits.....

For some reason, whenever I go to do a search on the website to see if I can find myself, it works on the first search, but if I try it again, it says no matches found.

1. How do I search for a specific consultant on Pampered Chef CC?

To search for a specific consultant on Pampered Chef CC, you can use the search bar located at the top of the website. Simply type in the consultant's name or location and click on the search icon. You can also browse through the list of consultants by selecting the "Find a Consultant" option from the main menu.

2. What information do I need to know to search for a specific consultant?

To search for a specific consultant, you will need to know their name or location. If you only know their first name or last name, you can still perform a search and browse through the results to find the consultant you are looking for.

3. Can I search for a consultant by their team or group name?

Yes, you can search for a consultant by their team or group name. Simply type in the team or group name in the search bar and click on the search icon. This will bring up a list of consultants who are part of that particular team or group.

4. Is there a way to filter my search results for a specific consultant?

Yes, after performing a search for a specific consultant, you can use the available filters on the left side of the search results page to narrow down your search. Some of the filters include location, availability, and specialties.

5. What if I cannot find the consultant I am looking for?

If you cannot find the consultant you are looking for, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you locate the consultant or provide you with any other resources you may need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Faith
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • byrd1956