• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Mini Muffin Pan Recipe with Chipped Beef, Crescent Rolls, and Cheeses

In summary, the guest's host yesterday was looking for an old Pampered Chef recipe that involved chipped beef, crescent rolls, cream cheese, mozzarella, and Swiss cheese. The recipe was found and is called Holiday Wrappers. The ingredients needed are: processed sliced beef, 1/8 tsp ground black pepper, 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream, 3/4 tsp All-Purpose Dill Mix, 2 tblsp shredded Parmeasan cheese, 2 pkg (3oz each) cream cheese, 24 Wonton wrappers, 1 garlic clove, and Cooking Instructions are: preheat oven to 350, chop beef finely, blend ingredients in a batter bowl, separate
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Hello! My host yesterday was looking for an old Pampered Chef recipe. It's made in the mini muffin pan and she thinks the ingredients are:

Chipped Beef
Crescent Rolls
Cream Cheese
Mozzarella
Swiss Cheese
and then after cooked, topped with a little cheddar

Any ideas?
Thanks!

You could try to do a recipe search on CC. You can search by ingredients and see if anything comes up. You could also see if it's listed in the Mini Muffin Pan recipe file that's on this site. Hope that helps! If not, maybe someone else here will remember that recipe.

I dunno what it is, but it sounds delicious :)

The only thing I can think of that is close to that would be the mini ham puffs. Someone could have made them with different meat...or she's just remembering wrong?

If you go to Files and type in mini ham puffs - the recipe is there!

If you find this recipe please post it.

The recipe is called Holiday Wrappers. I will try and post it on the files, I am new at this , if that doesnt work , email me directly.

I will put the recipe on recipes

Ingredients Needed:

1 pkg (2.5oz) processed sliced beef
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
3/4 tsp All-Purpose Dill Mix
2 tblsp shredded Parmeasan cheese
2 pkg (3oz each) cream cheese
24 Wonton wrappers
1 garlic clove, crushed

Cooking Tools:

Food chopper
batter bowl
cutting board
super scraper
mini muffin pan
mini tart shaper
small stainless steel scoop
garlic press
adj. meas. spoons
measure all cup

Cooking Instructions:

Preheat oven to 350. Chop beef finely with Food Chopper. Combine all ingrediants (except Wonton wrappers) in Batter bowl. Blend til smooth using Super Scraper. Separate Wonton wrappers and place one in each cup of the Mini-Muffin Pan. Using Mini-Tart Shaper, press each wrapper into cup. With the small Stainless Steel Scoop, fill cups with cheese mixture. Wet fingers slightly and pinch top of each Wonton wrapper together. Bake 15 min. Cool 10 min before serving.

Copied and pasted it in here for you :)

That must be it, maybe the consultant who did the party just used crescents instead (and topped with cheddar cheese). I'll try this out and see how it goes over! Thanks!

What is the best way to search for a recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

The best way to search for a recipe on our website is to use the search bar at the top of the page. Simply type in the name of the recipe or the main ingredient and hit enter. You can also use our advanced search options to filter by meal type, dietary restrictions, and more.

Can I save my favorite recipes for future reference?

Yes, you can save recipes to your virtual "Recipe Box" on our website. Simply click on the heart icon next to the recipe title and it will be added to your collection. You can access your Recipe Box from the main menu on our website.

Are the recipes on Pampered Chef tested and approved?

Yes, all of the recipes on our website have been thoroughly tested and approved by our team of chefs and food experts. We take great care in ensuring that our recipes are accurate, easy to follow, and delicious.

Can I adjust the serving size for a recipe?

Yes, each recipe on our website includes a serving size and a slider that allows you to adjust the number of servings. Simply move the slider to your desired number and the ingredient quantities will adjust accordingly.

What do I do if I can't find a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

If you can't find a specific recipe on our website, you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They can help you locate the recipe or provide alternative options that may be similar to what you are looking for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23
  • Beckycooks
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chesse