• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does the Cris Left/Right Game Work?

In summary, to search for a game on the Pampered Chef website, simply type the name of the game into the search bar or use keywords and categories. Not all games are available for purchase, so check the availability of a game by looking for the "Add to Cart" button. Customer reviews can be found by clicking on the product and scrolling down. To find discounted games, visit the "Specials" section or sign up for the newsletter. Currently, Pampered Chef only ships within the United States, but games may be available through a consultant in other countries.
kitchenmom
Hi! I thought I saw somewhere about a game you can play where every guest has to bring their ugliest kitchen gadget...I just thought of a way to get more bookings thru this...can someone send me that info??? Thanks!
Cris

In my theme show binder I offer the Ugliest Scraper game. Ugliest, oldest, cleanest, etc scraper wins a prize. The only flyer I have for this is in my theme show binder. It is already posted here. Just go to the files section and search for theme show bindr it should come up. If that doesn't work you can always search by my user name. I hope this helps.

Dr Phil Show?The Dr Phil Theme is similar to this. It is posted here also.

Frying PanYou can also do an "ugliest frying pan" game... you can sell a LOT of the new executive cookware this way! Plus, everyone has a nasty scraped up frying pan in their cupboard... except PC consultants, of course!

Looking for Game ideasI am doing a Open House at the end of the month. I was wanting to do fun games, does anyone have suggestions, I am not having this at my house.
Thanks
Lea

i love the left/right game and the purse game. both can be found under files section.

Left/Right GameI found the poem in Files, but can someone please explain how it works? Do you read it out and then....????

Maybe I'm having a "blonde" moment perhaps...

:rolleyes:

1. How do I search for a specific game on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for a game on the Pampered Chef website, simply type the name of the game into the search bar at the top of the page and hit enter. You can also use keywords or categories to narrow down your search results.

2. Are all games on the Pampered Chef website available for purchase?

No, not all games on the Pampered Chef website are available for purchase. Some games may be temporarily out of stock or discontinued. You can check the availability of a specific game by clicking on the product and looking for the "Add to Cart" button. If the button is not available, the game is not currently available for purchase.

3. Can I see customer reviews for games on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can see customer reviews for games on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the product and scroll down to the "Customer Reviews" section. Here, you can read reviews from customers who have purchased and used the game.

4. How can I find games that are on sale or discounted?

To find games on sale or discounted, you can visit the "Specials" section on the Pampered Chef website. Here, you can browse through all current promotions and discounts on games and other products. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on sales and promotions.

5. Can I purchase games from Pampered Chef if I live outside of the United States?

Currently, Pampered Chef only ships within the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you may be able to purchase games through a Pampered Chef consultant in your country. You can search for a consultant on our website or contact customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovenpc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies