• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a Demi-Chef de Partie Find Summer Employment in Vancouver?

In summary, there are a variety of seasonal job opportunities available during the summer, such as lifeguarding, camp counseling, retail sales, and hospitality positions. To find summer job openings in your area, you can search online job boards, visit local businesses, attend job fairs, and reach out to your network. Many summer jobs have a minimum age requirement of 16 years old, but there are also opportunities for younger teens. You can apply for multiple summer jobs at once, but make sure to keep track of your applications and follow up with each employer. To make your summer job application stand out, highlight relevant experience, skills, and qualifications, tailor your resume and cover letter to each job, and follow up with the employer after submission
WestCoastChef2B
I'm a young aspiring chef working my way up and gaining experience, now entering the management sectors of kitchens. I presently am Demi-Chef de Partie on Saucier at Market Restaurant, one of the hottest places on the Champs d'Elysees in Paris, FR. My last job was 1st Cook - Garde Manger at Pomze, an innovative restaurant starting up in Paris. Before that, I was Chef de Partie Poissonier at the famous Les Deux Garcons in Aix-en-Provence.
I am looking for an employment in Canada (Vancouver preferrably) to begin the start of August at. I'm searching for a creative and interesting chef with very high standards of excellence to work under at a top restaurant or hotel. I will be staying several months - possibly schooling part-time as well in restaurant management in the new year. Please contact me if you require any information or my full resume. I look forward to hearing from you and looking towards a great summer. Cheers.

Matthew Keebler

[email protected]

Hi Matthew, First of all, congratulations on your impressive experience in the culinary industry! It sounds like you have worked at some amazing restaurants in France. As for your search for employment in Vancouver, I would recommend reaching out to local restaurants and hotels that have a reputation for high standards and creativity. You can also check job listings online and network with other chefs in the area to see if they know of any openings. It's great that you are also considering taking some courses in restaurant management. That will definitely help you advance in your career. Best of luck in your search and I hope you have a fantastic summer in Vancouver! Cheers,

Hello Matthew,I am excited to hear about your experience and your passion for the culinary industry. It sounds like you have worked in some amazing restaurants in France and have gained valuable skills and knowledge along the way.I would love to connect with you and discuss potential employment opportunities in Canada, specifically in Vancouver. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have a strong network within the culinary world and may be able to help you find the perfect fit for your skills and goals.Please feel free to send me your full resume and any other information you would like to share. I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully helping you kick off a fantastic summer in Canada.Best regards,

1. What types of seasonal employment opportunities are available during the summer?

There are a variety of seasonal job opportunities available during the summer, including lifeguarding, camp counseling, retail sales, and hospitality positions.

2. How can I find summer job openings in my area?

You can search for summer job openings in your area by checking online job boards, visiting local businesses, and attending job fairs. You can also reach out to your network or contact companies directly to inquire about summer employment opportunities.

3. Are there any age restrictions for summer jobs?

Many summer jobs have a minimum age requirement of 16 years old. However, there are also opportunities for younger teens, such as babysitting or pet sitting, that do not have an age restriction.

4. Can I apply for multiple summer jobs at once?

Yes, you can apply for multiple summer jobs at once. It is important to keep track of which jobs you have applied for and follow up with each employer to express your interest and availability.

5. How can I make my summer job application stand out?

To make your summer job application stand out, be sure to highlight any relevant experience, skills, or qualifications. Also, tailor your resume and cover letter to each specific job you are applying for and be sure to follow up with the employer after submitting your application.

Back