• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Search Threads with Our New Archive Tool - Explore Now!

T
TheChefLady4JC
Hi,
I've really been enjoying your site. Though I don't post much, I DO enjoy reading all the threads & whatnot.

I was just wondering though, if you'd ever think about adding a Search Archives Tool to make it easier for us to pinpoint an exact topic that we'd be looking for, kinda like Yahoo Groups has??

Just a suggestion/thought....

Thanks again for your site!! :)

Marian Winans ><>
www.PamperedChef.biz/marianskitchenkorner

Hi Marian,
I'm not familiar with yahoo groups, but we do have a search function using keywords on our top navigational bar. Is this what you're looking for? If not email me privately- i'd like to know more.
Thanks so much for your interest- we are always interested in making Chef success better.

helpdeb i need help not sure how to post threads

i'm looking fore the cancer (may 2006) help whip cancer flier

1. How does the archive tool work?

The archive tool allows users to search for specific topics or keywords within threads on our site. It compiles all past discussions into one easily searchable database.

2. Can I search for threads from a specific time period?

Yes, the archive tool allows users to filter their search results by date range, making it easier to find discussions from a specific time period.

3. Are all threads included in the archive tool?

Yes, the archive tool includes all past and current threads on our site, making it a comprehensive database for users to search.

4. How accurate are the search results?

The archive tool uses advanced algorithms to provide accurate and relevant search results. However, if you are having trouble finding a specific thread, try adjusting your search criteria.

5. Is the archive tool available for all users?

Yes, the archive tool is available for all users of our site, regardless of their membership status. Simply click on the "Explore Now" button to access the tool.

Back