• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Delicious Seafood Pastry Recipe?

In summary, Ann is looking for her F/W '04 SB and she is having trouble finding it online. She also needs the suggested cooking tools to make the crab filling. She has a recipe ready and she needs the dough for the crescent rolls.
Ann F
Gold Member
Hey, everyone. I can't find my F/W '04 SB and I"ve promised Seafood Pastry Rounds for this coming Saturday. I tried Joyce's Fine Cooking website with no luck. Can anyone help? Would also need the suggested cooking tools...Thanks so much. :eek:

Hello Ann. How are you? Here is your recipe.
Crab filling

1/4 c finely diced celery
1 lemon
6 ozs imitation crabmeat, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
4 ozs light chive and onion cream cheese spread
1/4 c light mayo
1/2 tsp Tabasco hot perpper sauce (optional)

Crumb topping

2tbsp butter or margarine, melted
1 garlic clove, pressed
1tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1/3 c unseasoned bread crumbs

1 package (8 ozs) Pillsbury refrigerated reduced fat cresent dinner rolls

1) Preheat oven to 375*F. For crab filling, finely dice celery using utility knife. Zest lemon to measure 2tsp zest using zester/scorer. Juice lemon to measure 2tsp of juice. Chop crabmeat using food chopper. In classic batter bowl wish together cream cheese, mayo, and hot pepper sauce using stainless steel whisk. Stir in celery, lemon zest, juice, and crabmeat using small mix and scraper.

2) For the crunb topping, place butter and garlic pressed with garlic press in small bowl; microwave on high 20-30 seconds or until butter is melted. Chop parsley using pizza cutter. Stir parsley and bread crumbs into butter mixture.

3) Remove cresent dough from package; do not unroll. Thinly slice dough into 20 rounds. Arrange evenly on large round stone; flatten lightly using baker's roller. Top each dough round with 1 slightly mounded scoop of crab filling; flatten lightly. Spoon crumb topping evenly over crab filling. Bake 22-24 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Remove from oven; serve warm using mini serving spatula.

Cook's tip

To easily cut the chilled cresent dough into 20 slices, use the serrated bread knife to first cut the roll into fourths. Then, cut each portion of dough into 5 equal slices.

Let me know if you need the nutrients per serving.

I'm fine, Brooke, thanks. Just scatter-brained! Thanks so much for the recipe!!!!!!!! :D

1. What ingredients are needed for the seafood pastry rounds?

The ingredients for the seafood pastry rounds include puff pastry, cream cheese, cooked shrimp, crab meat, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and green onions.

2. Can I use a different type of seafood in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the shrimp and crab meat with other types of seafood such as lobster, scallops, or white fish. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. How do I assemble the seafood pastry rounds?

First, roll out the puff pastry and cut it into rounds. Then, spread a mixture of cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and green onions on each round. Top with cooked seafood and fold the pastry over to create a half-moon shape. Bake in the oven until golden brown and crispy.

4. Can I make these ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the seafood pastry rounds ahead of time and refrigerate them until ready to bake. Just make sure to keep them covered with plastic wrap to prevent them from drying out.

5. What can I serve with the seafood pastry rounds?

The seafood pastry rounds can be served as an appetizer or a main dish. They pair well with a side salad or roasted vegetables. You can also serve them with a dipping sauce or a squeeze of lemon for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• michelletx
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjenibel