• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Share Our Screen Names: What Do They Mean?

In summary, Chris is a former nail tech and manicurist teacher who now sells Pampered Chef. Her screen name is PCChris.
In my Cluster there are 2 Shari's and so we were going to use our first name and initial of last name but those were the same too so they just started calling me by my last name, The Bowman.

Mine is my first, middle, and last initial and Pampered Chef

I always loved the idea of having a named house. When I bought my first house it was COMPLETLEY covered in ivy. I got rid of most of it, but kept a little. I named the house Ivy Keep as a play on words since keep is another name for a castle and I *love* castles. My current house is now The Ivy Keep at Windy Knoll. My original online screen name was Lady of the Ivy Keep but that's been shortened just to IvyKeep. I use it everywhere... I used to own the website ivykeep.com, but let it lapse (oops!) and someone else bought it and now uses it to sell wiccan items.

My house is named "Mortgaged To The Hilt."

My previous screen name was MY3JJJS which stood for my three kids: Jeannise, Julissa & Jovan, but I've recently changed it to MICOCINA which means my kitchen in spanish.

Mine is because I got a divorce last year after a 23 year marriage & I'm starting new in all directions including selling PC

I think mine is *fairly* obvious...;)

hmmmm..... how to describe mine:confused: When I first was getting my email account my hubby helped me come up with it because it's been a nickname for me! MissChef is also so close to mischief, that my hubby liked it and it stuck! When I signed up here, it was only natural to go with it, because that is what I'm known as amongst my business aquaintances. Now all my friends call me MissChef too cause I'm always cooking for eveyone!

My other email address that is not business related is catchef! And that came about because my nickname is Cat (Cathy) and has been since I was a kid! And I have been cooking since I was about 5-6 years old. I became the main cook in my house when I was young when my Mom broke her leg when I was 10 1/2. I would just do as she would tell me to do and I started making roasts with all the trimmings and all kinds of other main meals and it just became my job because I loved it! I would have dinner on the table when my parents came home from work! My Mom misses having me at home!!! But I've been a little chef from the time I was physically able! I also use to cook for my friends and have them over for dinner from the time I was a teenager! And so my friends know of me as a chef too! In fact my best friend wants me to come give her cooking classes!!! So catchef was another option that I considered when I was creating my screen name but I went with MissChef because it's what's connected to my business and this is a Pampered Chef inspired site!;) :)

Cool idea for a thread!:D

Last edited:
I heard about this thread at the MNG and just remembered it. Fun reading through it!

Mine is very obvious. My yahoo email is a different version of this (bethscooking4u) because this one was taken. I also found out that someone else has bethcooks4u as their pws. Popular name I guess.

Thanks for starting this.

Mine is because I have four kids but after seeing it posted I realized it looks like the number "24". Oh well!!

Wow, how did I miss this the first time around? Okay, I do have to say to Debbie - I thought your name was Debbie Simple Additions Chef...hehMine...probably the weirdest one here. Only ONE person has been able to decipher it since I started using it in 1995 on the IRC. Back then you could only have 8 characters and I wanted to get across what I was studying in school as well as what I felt my life would always include - dramaCMD - Comedy (not commander, command, see my whatever)
TRGD - Tragedy

different but goodmine is really different. It is a nickname my dad gave me when I was a kid and it works. It never has it been taken when I sign up for stuff.

twinchefs... I have twin girls that love to cook.

mine is pretty obvious... I have 7 children ... and since that is the number of completion... I'm done having kids.. .yeah! :)

My name is Kelly and I have red hair! :D

Kelly V.

OhmyDLM.... Well it's a weird story but I was kind of sheltered as a kid, grew up in a small town of about 500, small school, small classes (had about 12 kids in my class k-8) and no sex education programs. Well when I got into highschool which was in the city (ha ha, school had maybe 600 kids in it, so still small) Neadless to say I was clueless and opened up to a brand new world of different people and activities (I know it's sad! You can laugh at me). A friend of mine had a get together on night and one of her friends brought her boyfriend and they spent the entire time making out. I just remember saying "Ohmy", "Ohmy" many times that night LoL. Somehow everyone else thought this was funny and it stuck. I was the "ohmy" girl from that point on. Also, to add to it, my favorite movie ever is Wizzard of Oz and I think that's where I originally got it from.

DLM stands for Darcy Lee Madden, my name

OhmyDLM has been my license plate since I was 16... 9 years now and also my AOL screen for that long as well.

I drove some pretty sweet cars in highschool and college (I'm also spoiled rotten by the way) and everyone that didn't know me as the nieve freshman who was shocked by the makeout session just thought the OhMy was for that.

Long story I know :)

The chef is obvious, the rest is my name abbreviated jeni for jennifer and bel for belanger. To me it is pronounced chef-jenny-bell.
Thanks for starting this thread, I've wondered what some of them meant! :)

I am addicted to stamping & Stampin' Up...1961 is the year I was born thus Stampaholic1961. "Hi, my name is Bev & I'm a stampaholic"

Another Messed-up Youth & year I joined PC

just kidding......thought it sounded better than my name and year

amy07 said:
Another Messed-up Youth & year I joined PC

just kidding......thought it sounded better than my name and year

TOO CUTE!!!

<h2>1. What is the reason behind your screen name?</h2><p>Each person's screen name is unique and can have various meanings. Some may choose based on their interests, profession, or personal traits.</p><h2>2. How did you come up with your screen name?</h2><p>Screen names can be created in different ways. Some people use their initials, birthdate, or a combination of their first and last names. Others may use a play on words or a nickname.</p><h2>3. Are there any hidden meanings behind your screen name?</h2><p>Some screen names may have hidden meanings that only the user knows. It can be a personal inside joke or a reference to a specific event or memory.</p><h2>4. Can you change your screen name?</h2><p>Depending on the platform or website, users may or may not have the option to change their screen name. It is best to check the settings or contact the website's support team for more information.</p><h2>5. Do you use the same screen name for all your online accounts?</h2><p>Some people may use the same screen name for all their online accounts for consistency and easy recognition. Others may have different screen names for different platforms or purposes.</p>

1. What is the reason behind your screen name?

Each person's screen name is unique and can have various meanings. Some may choose based on their interests, profession, or personal traits.

2. How did you come up with your screen name?

Screen names can be created in different ways. Some people use their initials, birthdate, or a combination of their first and last names. Others may use a play on words or a nickname.

3. Are there any hidden meanings behind your screen name?

Some screen names may have hidden meanings that only the user knows. It can be a personal inside joke or a reference to a specific event or memory.

4. Can you change your screen name?

Depending on the platform or website, users may or may not have the option to change their screen name. It is best to check the settings or contact the website's support team for more information.

5. Do you use the same screen name for all your online accounts?

Some people may use the same screen name for all their online accounts for consistency and easy recognition. Others may have different screen names for different platforms or purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • {*mandy*}
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
{*mandy*}
  • The_Kitchen_Guy