• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Share Our Screen Names: What Do They Mean?

In summary, Chris is a former nail tech and manicurist teacher who now sells Pampered Chef. Her screen name is PCChris.
Mine was a total impromptu throw-together when I first joined CS and had to have a sign-in.

I made the decision to walk away from my post-retirement job and become a PC consultant when we finally closed on our home in Florida. This house has my heart in it...designed every last square inch. Anyway, the name of our subdivision there is Legacy of Leesburg...hence 'legacy', the 'pc' part is obvious, and '46' was my age at the time.

:)

mine is kind of boring pc for pampered chef RI for where I live in Rhode Island and my name Lisa. All the other ones I tried were used already.

I was amazingly clever with mine. It's my name. BTW, the picture is me, too.

I don't believe either one of those statements. :p

mine is pretty boring as well
of course my name "heather"
and the 9892 actually came from when i signed up on ebay to buy baby stuff, my b'day was already taken :(
a have such a wonderful memory NOT!! that i have it for all of my user names :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I don't believe either one of those statements. :p

It really is my name. But, you're right, I'm not clever. :p

Well, okay, after further review, I'll believe one of those statements.You guess which one I believe.

My name is Linda and well, I feel very pampered with all I've gained from this fantastic company!

Rebecca....I always read yours as "cast"...not tt (well, not any more...lmao)
Diane....I always havwe to double check on the evil thing too - however I saw your last name a while ago and realized that it was short for that.

cute thread.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Well, okay, after further review, I'll believe one of those statements.

You guess which one I believe.

Well, since I have proof that raebates is my name (minus the capitals and space, of course), and I've offered on this website definitive proof that I'm not clever . . .

Mine is extremely difficult to figure out. First one who gets it right gets a (booby) prize!

My email starts with KellyTheChef, and my website would have been the same, but it was already taken....

Diane~ Even though you told us about your screen name a long time ago, I still read Diane Evil.

Rebecca~ I still read yours as Rebecca Cast, too!

I like hearing the stories behind the not so obvious names! Thanks for starting this thread!

raebates said:
Well, since I have proof that raebates is my name (minus the capitals and space, of course), and I've offered on this website definitive proof that I'm not clever . . .
Nah, I know that's an alias but I like your new portrait.

Aww, and I thought no one would figure it out. Guess that's what I get for thinking.

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I won't tell anyone.

acrylicjen said:
OK, seeing I'm new and do not know many of you. (Also may lighten the mood a bit) What does everyone's screen name stand for? besides the obvious ones i guess:eek:
I will start: I was a nail tech and manicurist teacher for 15 years.

Mine is self-explanatory - although I d have another child who needs to be noted in a screenname one of these days before he learns how to read well wnough to notice my screename leaves him out. (I made my SN's before he was born)

Ha, ha, ha! Thanks. I'm sure my secret is safe with you.With everything that's been going on lately, I'm reminded of the fact that anything posted anywhere on the internet (including email) is public. I operate from the principle that you should never say anything online that you would not want published on the front page of the paper. Everything can be taken in part or as a whole and broadcast worldwide in a matter of minutes.

mine is because I am a chef to four! i have 2 kids and a husband!!

mine is because I am a chef to four! i have 2 kids and a husband!!

whoops!!! must have gotten excited!

Erin is my name.....and your p (pampered) c (chef) lady is the rest. It is also my email and PWS address........

Well..... Most people here have figured out the etteluaP part. Still can't ? Look at my signature....

It came from a personalized childrens book I got from my parents when I was little. My mom still calls me etteluaP.

70 is the year of my birth

PC is obviously for Pampered Chef but it also my maiden name initials

lacychef said:
mine's boring too....just chef before my first name:)
oooops, meant AFTER my name, lol! I guess I was tired last night:eek:

Chef_2_Four said:
whoops!!! must have gotten excited!
I thought for a minute you were chef 2 eight.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I thought for a minute you were chef 2 eight.

oh yeah right! i have 3 kids if you include my hubby in there!!

T-for Tracy; L- for middle name; M-for maiden name; Cunning-for last name.I know it is not real original but it was the simpliest thing I could come up with.Tracy

Chef_2_Four said:
oh yeah right! i have 3 kids if you include my hubby in there!!
The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.

tlmcunning said:
T-for Tracy; L- for middle name; M-for maiden name; Cunning-for last name.

I know it is not real original but it was the simpliest thing I could come up with.

Tracy
Not original?

I thought it was quite cunning.

Joelen - my name :)

janetupnorth - Pretty simple - not too original...name is Janet and I moved up north from my hometown when I got married.

Hey KG - keep commenting and you're almost to 5000!!!!!!!!!

bren is short for Brenda and 706 is my B-day!

pcchris said:
LOL!!! I never even thought of that:D

But it's how I'll think of it for now on ... :p

DanielleQ said:
First name, last initial...boring, I know!!!
I am with you as that is mine too!!!

I actually know someone named Boring.He says it was impossible to get through to teachers in school that his name really is Boring. I told him, Like a brace & bit. He said, no, more like a lecture class.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Mine is actually a secret code name. I'm really Illya Kuryakin, an undercover agent for the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, fighting an international crime syndicate called THRUSH. I used to work for the KGB, so I just dropped the B to make the masquarade complete.

UNCLE! There you are! I've wondered where you were hiding ...

Get all that Max?

Agent 99 signing off ...

Would you believe, I missed it by thaaaaaaaaat much.

Mine should be pretty obvious.It's my ebay login that's a little weird: musicmac1138. Music - I was a music major in college; Mac - I use a Mac computer; 1138 - from George Lucas' senior film school project and first movie.

Mine is my first name and initial of last name. I don't know why I picked it really...I usually use "summergirl" on all my other forums. Maybe I tried it and it was already taken-I can't remember.

:)

Mine is the two colors in my wedding. Silver and celadon.

chefann said:
Mine should be pretty obvious.It's my ebay login that's a little weird: musicmac1138. Music - I was a music major in college; Mac - I use a Mac computer; 1138 - from George Lucas' senior film school project and first movie.
I would have figured you for...MusicMac 101010

Last edited:
SilverCeladon said:
Mine is the two colors in my wedding. Silver and celadon.

Now that one did need some explanation! I've always wondered........:)

KeithIdaSchwittersRyanAnderwEma

My whole family helps and supports me so its all our first intial

I didn't even know celadon was a color!! What color is it??

Here you go Gillian:

http://www.rfpaints.com/6-ColorCharts/CeladonGreen.htm

Bren706 said:

So is 706 for July 6th? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! (If not, happy birthday anyway...it's either early or late!)

Thanks Becky! I love that color but always called it sage green- are they similar or am I just slow..? And I TOTALLY missed that it was Brenda's b-day. WOW! Happy Birthday if so!

Wasn't the Celadon the androids that were chasing Battlestar Galactica?

Mine is easy Letscook
04 is when I started PC

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Wasn't the Celadon the androids that were chasing Battlestar Galactica?
Those are Cylons. It should come as no surprise to you that DH is a huge Galactica fan. Both the original from 1978 and the rework/new series on SciFi. Although the Cylons in the new one look like humans, not robots.

Lower budget, I suppose. Not to mention that Ben Cartwheel...er...Lorne Greene is sorta dead.So, Celeadon is a color but celery is what you find in your pay envelope every first and fifteenth?Or is Celdon when you're a car salesman in Spain that caters to the gentry?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Lower budget, I suppose. Not to mention that Ben Cartwheel...er...Lorne Greene is sorta dead.
Actually, the new series has a fairly significant budget. The fact that they look like humans is a big plot point - can't tell who they are, and some have infiltrated Galactica's crew. There's also a human-Cylon cross-breed (just an infant), that only a couple people know exist.

Edward James Olmos is a good replacement for Lorne Greene. But one of the big disappointments was that they made Starbuck a woman in the new version. Frack!

Bren706 said:

Happy Birthday!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • {*mandy*}
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
{*mandy*}