• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Share Our Screen Names: What Do They Mean?

In summary, Chris is a former nail tech and manicurist teacher who now sells Pampered Chef. Her screen name is PCChris.
acrylicjen
OK, seeing I'm new and do not know many of you. (Also may lighten the mood a bit) What does everyone's screen name stand for? besides the obvious ones i guess:eek:
I will start: I was a nail tech and manicurist teacher for 15 years.

I think mine's pretty obvious.

I'm game...

My name is Chris, and I sell Pampered Chef. Therefore...PCChris.

sometimes it's just easier to go with the obvious!

ChefKristin. Kristin is my name. And I thought Chef at the beginning was appropriate.

pcchris said:
I'm game...

My name is Chris, and I sell Pampered Chef. Therefore...PCChris.

sometimes it's just easier to go with the obvious!
Oh. I thought you were a personal computer guru.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Oh. I thought you were a personal computer guru.

You're such a smarty pants!! :D

First name, last initial...boring, I know!!!

I have a kiddo named Eli ...

Just my first name!

Blame my hubby for mine as he set it up for me - very boring. First name and then first four letters of my last name (someone on here told me whenever they see my name they see "evil". Maybe just a little, as I'm tapping my fingers together:rolleyes: )

M-first intial
Heat-short for Heather
923-my birthday

HUGE fan of c/w singer George Strait! Diane--I also only see one "L" at the end of yours and read EVIL!! LOL!

mine's boring too....just chef before my first name:)

Mine is the same as what my pws is... everybody in my upline cluster has chef so and so or so and so chef and I didn't like the way my first or last name sounded with chef, so I chose gourmet girl as I took gourmet foods in college and girl as I was only 21 when I signed...

Mine is my first name with an abbreviation for my last name - Street. I stole the format from my DH who has used it for years.

However, it bothers me a little when I really think about how new people might view it. Rebecca's tt. :eek:

rebeccastt said:
Mine is my first name with an abbreviation for my last name - Street. I stole the format from my DH who has used it for years.

However, it bothers me a little when I really think about how new people might view it. Rebecca's tt. :eek:
LOL!!! I never even thought of that:D

However, it bothers me a little when I really think about how new people might view it. Rebecca's tt. :eek:[/QUOTE]

Never thought of it that way... but I will now!

Well great...I should have just kept my mouth shut! :rolleyes:

Me? My name and my bday...

This thread is enlightening. :) I never spent any time thinking about what your names meant!

Name,maiden name initial, last name initial and b-day!

rebeccastt said:
Well great...I should have just kept my mouth shut! :rolleyes:
Nice goin'. You ruined it for me, too, I used to think of a Fender guitar.

Mine is obvious (I hope). I'm a Christian that actually follows Jesus Christ. (At least that's my goal.):)

Rebecca, I always used to just see the word Cast when I saw your screen name, like rebecca cast. Now I'll see it the other way too!

Mine is obviously Pampered Mom of 3 kiddies!!!

At one of my former jobs they put together a combination of our first and last names for our log on - mine just kind of stuck - and thus my nickname for all of those co-workers and friends. Harrle = Harris Leea

Sorry - not so exciting!! Could only be better if misspelled with Davidson tagging along behind it!!!

Leea

Mine is what my email address is pamperedpals and that is because my DH has helped all along with my business. :)

Wow...I wish I was more creative when I made my name!! It's soooo obvious! Oh well...some of your names I never would have thought that's what they meant.

This is a really cool thread!! I never thought of some of them either!!!

Harrle said:
At one of my former jobs they put together a combination of our first and last names for our log on - mine just kind of stuck - and thus my nickname for all of those co-workers and friends. Harrle = Harris Leea

Sorry - not so exciting!! Could only be better if misspelled with Davidson tagging along behind it!!!

Leea
Maybe you could have your login re-cycled?

Christ Follower said:
Rebecca, I always used to just see the word Cast when I saw your screen name, like rebecca cast. Now I'll see it the other way too!

That's funny... I saw "cast" as well.

I'm a little pampered... ;)

So did I - that's why I always thought of a new Fender guitar - a RebbeCaster, right up there with the old TeleCaster and StratoCaster.http://www.fender.com/products/prod_images/guitars/0100102808_md.png

I first came up with mine over in the Yahoo! groups. It is chef (for PC) penny (my first name) and 99 is the year I first joined Yahoo! groups.

Hey, I'm not going to recognize any of you by your REAL names! I'll be like "are you rebeccacastt or katie0128?" :)

Okay it is my turn now... mine is mommy because I have a kiddo and hugz well becomes mommy's hugs are the best and the 1978 is the year I was born.. it is also my email address too!! :) This is an enlighten thread!!

Hey, I was born in 1978 too! Nov. 11th (Veterens Day)

Christ Follower said:
Hey, I was born in 1978 too! Nov. 11th (Veterens Day)

My b-day is 1/19/1978.........

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Maybe you could have your login re-cycled?

That's cute - however I'm thinking you should stick with the cooking oil and leave the wheels to the real 'grease' monkeys! ;)

Mine is my initials JK (Jill K) and I live IN AK (Alaska). :cool:

NameMine is Debbie for my name, SA for San Antonio, and Chef because...
well you know.

Not too exciting but it works for me.

Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
Mine is Debbie for my name, SA for San Antonio, and Chef because...
well you know.

Not too exciting but it works for me.

Debbie :D

How funny...I always saw it as "Debbies a chef". Never put the San Antonio thing together!:)

it is funny with what we think someone's screen name is and what it actually is!!

This was an interesting thread!

It sure is....... makes things a little lighter around here!!

Mine is actually a secret code name. I'm really Illya Kuryakin, an undercover agent for the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, fighting an international crime syndicate called THRUSH. I used to work for the KGB, so I just dropped the B to make the masquarade complete.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • {*mandy*}
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
{*mandy*}
  • The_Kitchen_Guy