• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I just earn over 5,000 points in three days with Pampered Chef?

I finally hit a triple dip day on the 27th with a total of $2,327.87. That puts me at 6,983.61 for those 3 days!In summary, the conversation is about a promotion called "Triple Dip Days" where consultants can earn triple points on certain days in March. The lucky triple point days were March 22, 25, and 27. Many consultants shared their success stories of earning triple points, with some even hitting the maximum of 5,361 points. One consultant even submitted a $3662.25 show, earning a total of $10,986 for that one day. The conversation ends with speculation about whether there will be another triple point day on March
ChefLisa
Triple days are March 22, 25 and 27

On March 22 I had an online order for $59.25
On March 27 I turned in three shows for a total of $1,727.62

Total points for those days - 5,361!!!

Without the extra points I would have 1,786.

I LOVE PAMPERED CHEF!!!

Congratulations Lisa!

I only had online orders for 2 of those dates totaling $173 - I'll take it though. How many more triple dip days do we have?

pamperedlinda said:
Congratulations Lisa!

I only had online orders for 2 of those dates totaling $173 - I'll take it though. How many more triple dip days do we have?

One more.

Even though I only submitted shows on one day, I had online orders on three of the other triple points days. This was a great promotion! I think I was very lucky to hit four of the six days!

Yahoo! I submitting a $625 show on the 27th ... I had two about that much on the 24th but I'll take this one!!!!!! Thanks for posting!

quiverfull7 said:
Yahoo! I submitting a $625 show on the 27th ... I had two about that much on the 24th but I'll take this one!!!!!! Thanks for posting!

Congratulations! It all adds up quickly!

OMG my big show was submitted on the 25th...........$3662.25 now equals =$10,986
holy smoly!!!! :)

Congrats to all of you! Of course I submitted my show on the 26th. :sick::sick::sick:

annew said:
OMG my big show was submitted on the 25th...........$3662.25 now equals =$10,986
YAHOO! That is amazing!
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!!!

I guess you got your NewsWire already Chef Lisa?

annew said:

Okay Anne, now I am screaming for you! That is so awesome! CONGRATULATIONS!

quiverfull7 said:
I guess you got your NewsWire already Chef Lisa?

It's online on Consultants Corner. I never get my emails until after everyone else! Or at least that is the way it seems!

I think we have 1 day left.....not sure though

annew said:

Great googly moogly!! That is fantastic! Yay you!!

annew said:

Wahoo!!!!

dancing.gif

I FINALLY had a show to hit! not nearly as great as Anne's $3666 show, but it was over $700 so I'm VERY happy right now!!

CONGRATULATIONS ANNE AND LISA!! That's AWESOME!!!I had submitted a $246 catalog show and got a $52 order so that's an extra 600 points!!!

Yahoo... I had two online orders on two of those days too! Another 87 points! So instead of 672 for those I'll have 2016!!!!!! Thank you Lord for your blessings!!!!!!!!!
I want to take my family to Disney SO BADLY!!!!!!!!! And I'm getting on the phone for last minute recruits for March and now the fabulous April recruiting news too! WAHOO!!!!!!!! Praise You Lord for this company and how it blesses our families!!!!!!!

Ha. I submitted just about every date BUT the ones that were picked (told you so!) :cry::cry::cry:

Congrats to those who did pick the right days. Well, there's one day left. Maybe it'll be the 29th or 30th (30th PLEASE!!:pray::pray:). we'll know next Tuesday.

Congratulations to everyone who submitted on the lucky days!!

annew said:

WAHOOO!!!! :party:

amy07 said:
I FINALLY had a show to hit! not nearly as great as Anne's $3666 show, but it was over $700 so I'm VERY happy right now!!

WAY TO GO :party:

annew said:

OMG!!!! How great. I got two days too. th 22 and 27th with a total of 3800+ I'm sooooo happy!!!:party:

kisrae said:
OMG!!!! How great. I got two days too. th 22 and 27th with a total of 3800+ I'm sooooo happy!!!:party:

Fabulous to all of you!!!
Anne, you must have just about fell over :)

Lots on my team hit it. They are stoked!!

Holy moley----great job everyone!!! This is so fun!

I FINALLY hit one!! I submitted a $514 catalog show on the 27th AND had a whopping $15 online order that day too. Woo hooo!

Congrats to all!!! Finally some on my team received these! I got a whole whopping $10.00 order tripled!!!:grumpy: But my sales have bit the big one this month.

annew said:

OMGOSH!!!! That is fantastic!!!

Well I turned in a $621 show on the 25th so that is 1863 for me! I am very happy that I got 2 triple points days. I would love for them to pick the 31st but do you think that is possible? They will be giving away a TON of points if that day is picked!

Christ Follower said:
Well I turned in a $621 show on the 25th so that is 1863 for me! I am very happy that I got 2 triple points days. I would love for them to pick the 31st but do you think that is possible? They will be giving away a TON of points if that day is picked!
I know! I really hope so b/c I turned in a $500 show.:p

Congratulations everyone! Just missed them all on my part but that's ok, one day left right and I have two more shows from last month that didn't close by the end so there's still hope! Does anyone know if the 30th would be included in this week's or next week's email? I did submit an $800+ show then. Congrats again everyone!

OhmyDLM said:
Congratulations everyone! Just missed them all on my part but that's ok, one day left right and I have two more shows from last month that didn't close by the end so there's still hope! Does anyone know if the 30th would be included in this week's or next week's email? I did submit an $800+ show then. Congrats again everyone!

March 29-April 4 for the next drawing. :pray::pray: March 30 :pray:

OhmyDLM said:

Glad to see your back on!

congrats to all who got triple days, every show I turned in this month was one day away from a triple points day, what luck?! bleh

bethcooks4u said:

Me too!! I submitted a $1250 fundraiser on the 30th...what I'd do for that to really be 3750 points!!! Hoping for both of us Beth :) :)

iteachurkid said:
Me too!! I submitted a $1250 fundraiser on the 30th...what I'd do for that to really be 3750 points!!! Hoping for both of us Beth :) :)

I submitted almost $2000 that day. Darcy said she submitted $800 too. Oh PLEASE!!!

Congrats to everyone! I had a $17 online order! woohoo! :D

Winnipegk said:
Congrats to everyone! I had a $17 online order! woohoo! :D

Bragger...I had $10 order!!!:party:

I'm crossing my fingers for the 30th too!! I submitted a $700 show.:chef:

pamperedbecky said:
I'm crossing my fingers for the 30th too!! I submitted a $700 show.:chef:

I'm crossing mine for the 31st!! :pray::pray:

Yea, got mine crossed for the 31st!!

bethcooks4u said:

So here's my question: if the submission day picked for this last one is one of the 1st-4th, will web orders submitted those days count, you think?

ardipc said:
So here's my question: if the submission day picked for this last one is one of the 1st-4th, will web orders submitted those days count, you think?

Yes they will! Anything submitted on those days count. I've gotten lucky with 2 web orders on triple point days!

pampmomof3 said:
Yes they will! Anything submitted on those days count. I've gotten lucky with 2 web orders on triple point days!

I do not think so because the promotion was for shows held between March 1 and March 31. I think that would mean the online orders must have been done in March. At least I think this is correct.

My last March show was submitted on the 28th, so no more chances for me to get triple points :( Good luck to those of you who are still in it.

ChefLisa said:
I do not think so because the promotion was for shows held between March 1 and March 31. I think that would mean the online orders must have been done in March. At least I think this is correct.

I'm sorry I guess I misunderstood your question. They have to dated with March dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • June Moore
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies