• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unleash Your Creativity with Scratch-Off Stickers - Get 100 for $6.60!

In summary, Scratch off stickers are small adhesive labels with a special coating that can be scratched off to reveal a hidden message or design. They come in a variety of sizes, from 1-inch circles to 4x6 inch rectangles, and can be applied to different surfaces such as paper, cardboard, plastic, and glass. These stickers can also be customized with your own design or logo and are safe for children to use, as they are made with non-toxic materials. However, adult supervision is recommended to prevent accidental ingestion of the coating.
chefbilyeu
Hi everyone!

I found a website that sells scratch-off stickers. There are so many things that you can do with these! Put them on business cards for incentives, use them at shows for booking games, etc!

I ordered 100 for $6.60 (there's a 10% discount code on the website). I'll let you know what I think of them when I get them in.

In the mean time, if anyone has any creative thoughts on how to use them, I'd love to hear it!

Thanks!

Did you order them from a website? If so can you post the name of it?

Well, I guess that would be helpful! :p
It's www.easyscratchoffs.com

What are Scratch off Stickers?

Scratch off stickers are small adhesive labels that have a special coating on top which can be scratched off to reveal a hidden message or design underneath. They are often used for promotional purposes, games, and crafts.

What sizes are available for Scratch off Stickers?

Scratch off stickers come in a variety of sizes, ranging from small 1-inch circles to larger 4x6 inch rectangles. The most common sizes are 1-inch and 2-inch circles, but you can also find custom sizes to fit your specific needs.

What types of surfaces can Scratch off Stickers be applied to?

Scratch off stickers can be applied to a variety of surfaces, including paper, cardboard, plastic, and glass. They have a strong adhesive backing that will stick to most smooth and flat surfaces.

Can Scratch off Stickers be customized with my own design or logo?

Yes, many companies that sell Scratch off Stickers offer the option to customize them with your own design or logo. This is a great way to add a personal touch to your promotional or marketing materials.

Are Scratch off Stickers safe for children to use?

Yes, Scratch off Stickers are safe for children to use as they are made with non-toxic materials. However, it is recommended that children be supervised while using them to prevent any accidental ingestion of the scratch off coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies